Y&R: OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am going to really miss Victoria when she steps away from the role; however, I can understand...Maybe she wasn't liking the direction in which her character was going...I mean, yes, Dru is fierce and Victoria plays the role to a expert t, however, maybe she feels that she needs to branch out from where they wanted her to go.

• Members

You know, that Zapoto is really Lassie. Lassie was shot on a cliff by Deputy Dog, and kidnapped. From there, plastic surgery was performed and he was brainwashed into thinking he was Zapoto.

Ok. I'll stop now. I hate that she's going, and would just like to know what they are going to do with the character.

• Members

No one will have to do "daytime" in a few years because at the rate there likely won't be any soaps left to be on. They'll just have to settle for prime time crap instead.

Those Pre-Noms for Y&R are a joke. What did Christel have to submit, as those accident scenes were painful for many of us to watch. Victoria is too good for Y&R and I would love to see her on Desperate Housewives.

Edit: another one that would be good would be B&B which also needs some diversity. They could also use an over the top character like Drucilla after the loss of the over the top Sally. I could just see Dru deciding to quit cosmetics and become a designer and resurect Spectra.

Archived