Y&R: OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Thanks. I had just found out the news and had to vent. Thank goodness for SON! LOL! I don't even want to go back and read what I posted because I know I'll feel bad, but that's how I was feeling at that moment. I couldn't fake it.

Anyway, you just named my two favorite people on the show. Them my girls. And you described the situation perfectly. I'm finally beginning to truly understand what the hardcore Kimberlin Brown/Sheila fans and the Eileen Davidson/DAYS fans have been feeling like.

• Members

She's 46. So she's still young, sexy, and talented so maybe the move to the big screen (if so) isn't such a bad thing. From the collosal disappoint of "Home of the Brave" Victoria Rowell was singled out and received great reviews for her performances. I believe Rober and Ebert called her a "breakout star."

• Members

And in other backstage news, Zapoto, the Y&R dog, has also asked to be released from his contract.

He feels that he isn't getting enough of a story, doesn't get along well with his Y&R co-star, Eric Braeden, from what setside sources have told SON, and, he hates the doggie biscuits that are served to him every day at lunchtime.

A Y&R rep was asked about Zapoto's demands, and responded "We do not make comments on actor's contracts.......whether they are man or dog."

Archived