DAYS: Monday

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OOOOMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGG!

I have to admit that I'm enjoying Shawn and Belle, together, today. It was cute seeing them in the church, planning out Claire's life and the events that they intend on seeing. Brandon Beemer plays Daddy Shawn so well.

• Members

Today she was stinking up the joint like sh!t left in a toilet. That was acting at it's worse. I hope while she's gone for a month she goes out and takes some acting lessons instead of trying to get a primetime gig because what was on my screen today just ain't gonna get it done.

• Members

OMG, FF was horrible! Reekingly horrible. And what the hell turned her and Max on there at the end?? That was just, well, weird. Didn't buy it. At all.

I'm really digging evil Phillip. I'm still not 100% sold on JKJ being as good an evil Phillip as Kyle Brandt would have been but I think he's doing a pretty good job.

Loved S&K and Bo today! Nothing big in the scenes but they all made me smile. Steve doing the sputtering "yeah, but..." stuff while Kayla's laying into him. Totally giggled when Bo said "put that money back. It's evidence." Bad Steve. And I really enjoyed Kayla's "Okay, done being mad, now kiss me." :) S&K are just the cuteness.

Wasn't Bo's smile when he saw EJ's travel visa just the most gorgeous thing? I just wanted to start making out with him right there. *sigh*

Still really enjoying Shawn and Belle as a story but wondering how they'll be as a couple. Still not seeing sexual chemistry between them. Maybe the timing's just not right for that yet.

Lexie deserved a better sendoff.

Bottom line, it was a setup day, so not a lot of plot movement but it set everything in place for the next stage. Pretty good ep.

• Members

JKJ is starting to win me over. I wasn't sure he could pull off evil Philip, but he's actually doing a good job. I guess it was Chloe that held him back the first time around.

As for FF/Mimi, that girl should maybe start thinking about another career path because I'm not sure acting is the best choice for her. She started out okay today and got worse and worse until by the last scene I could barely stand to watch her. It was actually painful and distracted me from what should have been a very intense, emotional scene.

We got lots of Bo again today and that made me very happy! I am discovering that I'm not so much a Bo/Hope fan any more; I don't even miss Hope when she's not on. But I'm a huge Bo fan! He has chemistry with everyone he's in a scene with. I got a laugh out of him and Steve--"Put the money back. That's evidence".

• Members

It is official. Phillip is my new most favorite bad guy! I mean who can't cheer for a guy who gags Mimi and throws her into a chest. When Max found her, and she started immediately whining; I was hoping Max would gag her back and run and help Shawn and Belle! No instead, not only did Mimi tell Phillip where they were, but she starts making out with the one person who can't go and help them! She is so smart! When is she leaving again? I can't wait.

I love the Claire storyline. It has me cheering that Shawn and Belle will get away from Phillip. I'm trying to go spoiler free.

Archived