DAYS: Monday

• Members

Even if Farrah did read this, she probably wouldn't believe it........ :rolleyes:

If she thinks she's in the same league as Ali and Brian she's simply delusional......The little girl who played Abby on Y&R could teach Farrah a thing or two about acting....... :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kenny, you're a bad, bad boy.

But seriously, she CAN'T ACT. Her performance was so bad yesterday that even one of her big fans at Media Domain's DAYS board even said so. That place over there is a mess. Most posters think Farah is one of the best actresses on the show, and they think Jason Cook was better than Brandon.

JKJ has been back for two weeks and is acting circles around her. Noah Segan has only been on about four episodes and is acting around her. She's had seven years, and she still sucks. DAYS doesn't need her to constantly ruin dramatic scenes. She botched the big Claire reveal to Shawn, and she botched this one. She should not be a frontburner, dramatic actress! Imagine if Philip came and threatened Sami? Now THAT would have been a great, intense scene! But instead, we got the whiny Valley Girl of Salem.

I can't wait til she's gone, and I hope DAYS refuses her to return, getting someone else. Mimi isn't needed, but if TPTB want to keep the character, I hope they recast!

• Members

My mom actually called me after the show yesterday to have me explain the last couple Mimi scenes because the acting was so awful she couldn't understand what was happening. Now being as my mom is a very nice lady, she didn't blame FF's acting but that was the reason. :rolleyes:

• Members

I know a lot of fans who are not teens or early 20's who LOVE Meems. It doesn't mean I agree with them, but she does have fans of all ages, unfortunately.

I guess I am open to a Mimi recast. Considering what they've done with Phil (Sorry, Brandt bit it most of the run) slash JKJ, Shawn slash Beemer, Madison slash Belle, and Lindell slash Jan, I am open for a Mimi re-cast, as well. It could be just what I need to like or love the character.

Her jumping into bed with Max while they're friends are in such danger?? BAD, HOAGIE!

• Members

I actually liked that. It was unexpected. Max's adrenaline was going, Mimi's adrenaline was going (or... her mouth was, anyway) and they were both so happy to see one another that they just smashed into one another and released their adrenaline physically, LoL

• Members

Well, I don't even think they do have sex. They probably stopped themselves again.

I did think it was strange how they just went at it. I would've preferred a kiss too but under alot of emotion and adrenaline I can see it. However, they weren't going to go help Shawn/Belle/Claire Max knew Steve was going to help and both of them knew that they were going to be on the move as Philip was closing in so saying they should've gone to help is wrong. There was nothing more for them to do but wait to hear from them about what to do next.

• Members

I am over Mabby before they have even started. I was their biggest fan for a while, but now, he's turned into a moron, and she's a whiny brat. Max/Meems has their charms. Mabby are the only two characters on the show, IMO, Hoagie is doing a worse job writing for than JER did.

I don't love Max like I used to, and Abby is a brat now.

Archived