DAYS: Monday

• Members

While my MABBY love will never die, I have to agree with you on the character changes. Max hasn't been changed that much. JER started Max off as the playboy, charming the ladies. Then, the writing transition occurred and Max became a "one-woman man," which is not who Max is. He could probably achieve that status, but it would have to be through time, not weeks. I wish Max was still the playboy, the womanizer. That's who he is. It would be believable. Here you have this famous, young racecar driver that could have his choice of any woman in the world. What man isn't going to take part in that. Then, after he has his selection, he will find that one (Abby) and leave his life of womanizing and settle down. It has to take time though.

As for Abby, I'm starting to not like her. When Hogan first came on and the crush began, I loved it. Abby had her own life for a short, brief period. She was talking back and sticking up for herself. Now, she's still doing this, but she's become whiney. She's also become Nick and Chelsea's sidekick, which is where she started. I just want Hogan to finally give Ashley Benson the storyline she deserves, and based on spoilers for next week, it's coming :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really read the spoilers in detail so I will take your word for it that the little bizznatch will get someone else to do besides be a five year old.

As for Max, I was not referring to his play boy qualities. I was referring to him being a moron.

Archived