DAYS: Monday

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lexie's exit sucked. I couldn't care less about Tek, but Lexie's exit sucked. RJ deserved a better sendoff, which better mean she'll be back sometime this year.

OMG, Farah was God-awful today. Moreso than usual, which really is saying something. Mimi was an idiot by not just lying to Philip about where Shelle really were. If only Max had left her in that trunk. :lol: Oh, and I expected the sudden horniness at the end from Mimi (remember all those times with Rex?), but not Max. That was just...weird.

• Members

Great show today.

Steve/Kayla/Bo was good. Loved that smile Bo showed when learning what Steve took from EJ. Loved Kayla being mad at Steve and their scenes about their relationship. It was good seeing Steve/Kayla talk about EJ, Benji, etc.

The little talk Belle and Shawn had about Claire going up was so nice. Their scenes had a tension to them. Steve and Kayla helping them is great. I like the fact Days keeps mentioning Steve and Kayla going through this before.

JKJ rocks. He saved the Philip/Mimi scenes today. FF has been tolerable lately and she started off ok but towards the end it was wow. It was awful. I only wish Max left her in the trunk. I was LMAO when she was bound and gagged :lol: . Max and her doing it at the end was strange but anything can happen in a moment if high emotion and adrenaline I guess. I am pissed Mimi told Philip where Belle and Shawn were. She could've just came up with a better lie then the first one she told Philip.

RJ and JR played their scenes very well. JR was so subdued and my heart broke for both Abe and Lexie. It came off as JR and RJ knowing this was their last scene for who knows how long and they played it perfectly. I got a bit teary-eyed when Lexie came down the stairs while Abe had his back turned. The music was perfect there and Bo showing up was a nice touch. I was glad they talked about the EJ case as we will be getting back into that now. I was also glad that Lexie told Tek off, reminding him of Theo and how she won't leave her son.

Lexie and Tek's exit wasn't as good as it should have been, especially for RJ. Celeste and Theo should've been there. It would make it more emotional. I could see RJ wearing her heart on her sleeve today along with JR. It was obvious to me. I don't think thsi was it for her. It was way to open-ended. I expect to see Lexie back soon and hopefully it will be in the form of RJ because I want no one else playing the role.

I also have to wonder if maybe the car behind Lexie and Tek with the high beams on was EJ. We know he is returning so I was wondering if maybe EJ was trying to run them off the road or something to get rid of them so he would be in the clear. Just speculation but the driver in the car in back of them was made to be a big deal in the final scenes so I was wondering if it may have been EJ or someone working for him. A car was headed for Lexie and Tek so the car in back of them is something I have to question and that makes me wonder if it was EJ.

Good show. Tomarrow looks awesome.

• Members

If I were Darin Brooks, I wouldn't have been able to make it through the scene.

Seriously. I just would've stopped... looked at Farah... looked at the directors... then looked back at Farah, shook my head and asked, "Is this for real?"

Archived