DAYS: Monday

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friday was such a good episode that today was a little disappointing. I'm not a fan of the script writer, Bruce Neckels, so I'm hoping he will be gone soon enough.

Farah was very bad. At first I thought it was okay, but she ruined it. I hopehopehope there is a recast because I don't know if I will be able to stand it if she stays.

• Members

I could easily see a recast for Mimi. I mean, she's not that iconic of a role. There are plenty of cute young actresses out there who could play the role of a quirky cutie perfectly... and I'd LOVE to love Mimi.

I can't wait until she's gone. For good.

• Members

...however, leave it up to the idiotic 'teen' viewers that Days soaked up in 2001 to just LOVE her.

Everyone else hates her, but those viewers who came onboard in 2001 think that FF/Mimi is just the most amazing thing they've ever seen. And THEY'RE the only reason this girl is still around. Damn them! I can't believe that Days has actually gone out of their way to keep this girl time and time again... and all for THOSE fans. Yuck!

• Members

Think of all the young actresses who would be great in the role.

Aubrey Dollar springs to mind. I think she'd be fantastic as Mimi!

342816.jpg

Days has been fantastic lately, the cast has stepped up to their A-game, and the show finally has a tight stellar group of actors and actresses. Farah is the only stick in the mud... she hasn't improved even the slightest bit. We've seen her best, and I'm not impressed.

Archived