DAYS: Tuesday's Episode...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, this may be wrong but I need to say this......

WHERE is DAYSJEANFAN?????????????????

Per Phillip and Kate the ONLY reason that Phillip got custody of Claire was because Victor bribed the judge. I think all of your legal reasons were just tossed out of court!! Most of us knew this would happen, but it needed to be verbalized by the characters. Most of us knew that Phillip had NO rights to Claire at all. Phillip is planning to run off with Claire just like Shawn and Belle. So please don't post that Shawn and Belle are hurting Phillip.

I'm just waiting for the logical(?) <_< Shelle bashing and Phillip praising!!

• Members

Loved Malena and Sami, its about time there is a reason for her family to be proud of her.

Lucas finally standing up to his mother, well lets see how long this lasts.

Bout time Maggie sends Willow out the door. However, it sure was great the way Willow talked to Shawn (ack, can't believe I said that)

If I were Philip I would have shown Mimi the door and said don't let the door hit ya on the way out. He should be more angry at her, his mom and dad than anyone.

Damn JKJ looks so adorable with the White girls. but could someone take the bow out of the poor girls hair.

Beemer, how hot are you today loved him bent down outside of Chez Rouge.

I LMAO at Sami asking who that lady was disguised as Lucas's mom.

BTW: Bryan's british accent.. he needs to work on that. :lol:

• Members

Kate, have you forgotten that you have a set of twins? When recalling all of your children that give you the power to go on with life (Billie, Austin, Lucas and Philip), you forgot to mention Rex and Cassie. Now, given the horrible mistake it was making them Roman and Kate's children, I would forget about them too.

Shawn vs. Willow is wonderful! Give it to him, Willow!

• Members

Enjoying today's episode so far!!!!!!! I'm loving the Sami and Marlena stuff and how Sami is apologising for acting so bratty!

Kate and Lucas are good so far! Really love Kate. :D

And, um, Willow telling Shawn "All I want is a little affection." and then when he finally decides to kil her she just pulls away?! And, I loved Maggie's line to Willow "Bur I am your boss and you have to answer to me!" Go Maggie!

• Members

This episode was F--in awesome! Phillip/Mimi scenes were chilling. It's nice to have a day off from Nick and Abby.

Shawn and Willow and Maggie scenes were great. They'd be even more wicked if the cliffhanger didn't have ice falling or whatever. Great episode. I'm glad we're seeing a different side of Shawn besides the angry man.

• Members

Hey Kenny...... just gotta tease you about this! Check out your date again.....it's 2007 my friend. :lol:

Awesome show today. LOVE ME SOME MAGGIE! Philip is a brat but I did enjoy his telling Mimi that she can't speak the truth unless she is backed into a corner.

• Members

You know what. Hogan took the unimaginative and lazy way out by "bribing the judge". Salem must be loaded with crooked legal system employees and elected officials. Shame, shame, Hogan. You didn't need to bribe a judge just to make Victor look bad. Just doing what he is doing makes him look bad without involving the legal system.....bah to you (and hire a technical advisor).

About today's show.

I totally, absolutely loved Marlena today. Her performance was flawless and beautiful, serene and loving. I've never seen her look at Sami with love and devotion like today and that was before Sami made her heartfelt talk to John. What a difficult job for her and it made me cry, too.

Lucas was also remarkable in telling his mother in a decent, respectful way, his honest and truthful feelings. I love Lucas. Kate believed him as she looked very pale as she left the room

Bree, I love Willow....not for her being an uplifting, straightforward good person, but for her being so completely who she is. What a kook and fun person. I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how she fits into all this. I may learn not to like how she turns out, but for now she is great fun to watch. Today was no exception. I laughed out loud when she laughed in Shawn's face showing him what a push-over he is. She also lied about the $10,000 (at least that in her bra). I hope that taught Shawn a lesson he dearly needed to learn.

Who would have thought Mimi would go to Philip's house and tell him what he is doing is wrong? She did the worst and I don't remember him going to her and telling her how wrong she was. It was plot driven. Hogan really needs to learn ways around that. It made Mimi look Cruella DeVille-ish. Anyway was Claire saying Meme Meme Meme around her? I couldn't tell if she was calling Mimi because Philip was calling her Meems.

• Members

Why would dumba$$ Willow care so much about her waitressing job? She just got paid big bucks to be a lying ho-bag in court! I guess she already spent that money on shiny lip gloss. Good for Maggie for tossing her out on her pathetic behind. Wouldn't it be a riot if she turned up at Max's garage asking for a job? It's where all the young people hang out now, so why not? Ex-hookers know a lot about lube. :lol:

Archived