DAYS: Tuesday's Episode...

• Members

Two days in a row DAYS has made me cry. First yesterday, when Belle let out that heartbreaking cry when she lost Claire and then today when Sami made her little speech to John. And I always tear up when Marlena lays down on the bed beside John and talks to him. I'm loving this!

Willow--I hate her so bad but that little scene with Shawn was so great. She definitely has his number.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always look at the end credits to see who wrote the eppy and who in the hell is Bettina Bradbury? Whoever she is I loved the snappy dialogue today and hope she keeps it up. Has she ever written for a soap before?

On to today's show:

Todays show just flowed flawlessly to me. I liked Willow and Shawn going at it with Maggie telling Willow whose boss and telling her to look elsewhere for a job. Mimi/Phillip scenes were chilling, I couldn't believe I was THAT interested in a scene with Farah Fath involved but I was. Sami/Marlena scenes were just so well done, Deidre rocked her scenes today. Lauren Koslow and Bryan Datillio play off each other very well as they actually had a realistic talk for once and used their brains.I know I am keeping this short and sweet, but I am way behind on homework. So far this week has rocked, can't wait for this week to unfold.

• Members

I really enjoyed the script from today's show. I believe this was the first time that Bettina (forgot her last name) wrote a script and I thought that she did an admirable job. I really appreciated the incorporation of characterization particularly with Kate, Mimi, Phillip and Lucas. Even Sami, John and Shawn to some degree.

The highlights of the show for me were the Sami/John bedside scenes, the Lucas/Kate convo and surprisingly enough the Phillip/Mimi scene as well. I just love seeing JKJ on my screen again. It's so strange to see how he's matured over the years. It's going to take some time for me to get used to seeing him this way--so evil and everything. He's doing a good job with it. It's just weird to me.

I appreciated that Bettina/Hogie (not sure who's responsible) mentioned Lucas' inferiority complex when it comes to Austin in his conversation with Kate. That was a nice touch and great throwback to Lucas' history. Whoever added that piece of dialogue in there, thank you. I continue to hope that this Sami rape storyline will give Lucas the opportunity to mature just as we've seen Sami mature over these past few months...

Anyway, good show!! I think one of the reasons why it was so enjoyable for me was b/c there were less characters on the show and the scenes for my faves were longer (over 20 minutes for Kate/Lucas; Sami/Marlena and Lumi scenes for instance)....

• Members

Loved the Sami scenes today, her talks with John and with Marlena. AS made me cry when she started talking to John. It does bother me a bit that she only seems to be getting love/acceptance from Marlena and the rest of her family now that she's done something heroic. I hope their support doesn't evaporate when the truth comes out.

Still hate Willow and I'm really growing to like BB's Shawn, but I laughed my ass off when she played Shawn like a fiddle and called him on being so easily manipulated.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show.

• Members

I loved today's show as well.

My favorite part were the Phillip/Mimi scenes. At some moments JKJ protrayal of Phil was scary..like he did change from that nice guy to this pessimist. I loved FF's reaction to the whole change.

That Willow has some brass ones...but she was dumb enough to admit to the bribe and challenge Maggie to believe her against her nephew Shawn.

It's been a long time since I have wanted to watch as soon as I get home. Great Days stuff!!

Liz

• Members

Great show today.

BB was great. I loved the scenes with Willow. What a [!@#$%^&*]!! When she asked to kiss him and pulled away when she did, I was so mad. I despise her and loved Maggie firing her and telling her off.

Mimi vs Philip was good. JKJ is doing so well and I loved how he called her out on her actions. I was surprised when she found the passport. I knew they all found out Philip's plan somehow but it shocked me. Mimi coming to Shawn was nice. I like seeing them interacting now. FF is actually good this week (pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming).

Sami/John/Marlena was great. Loved the acting by Dee and Ali. Dee looked great and I love how Sami admitted her love to John. History-rich scenes and great acting-loved it. The coin thing was hokey but whatever. The acting is making up for it. Marlena's reaction to Sami's hero praise was good too.

Lucas/Kate was pretty good. I still get upset when Rex and Cassie aren't mentioned. Glad Lucas told her off and I just knew she was lying to him and Sami when she apologizes and all. Classic Kate going outside the door and revealing her true colors :lol: .

The new SW did good today. Solid show. Tomarrow looks good as well.

• Members

The best part of the entire show was Marlena and Sami and Sami's sitting by John's side and talking to him. I swear sometimes I think that Hogan is reading what we say.... :lol: I know several folks were talking about how no matter what Sami did to John, how she treated him, he was still by her side. He never stopped loving her...and it was awesome to hear her say it to Marlena...I'm loving the transition they are doing with Sami....I just hope they don't turn around and have her go back to her ways because of Kate's constant and annoying meddling.

• Members

Great show this was! The highlight was Sami/John. I absolutely cannot wait for her to repeat what she said when he's awake. Sami's treatment of John has always been the worst sign of her immaturity and stagnation as a character. I think it's fantastic that HS has made a point of addressing this relationship. I would like to see a proper Sami/John reconciliation story rather than just a few scenes, though.

Kate/Lucas was very good too.

And Deidre was rocking in this episode.

Archived