DAYS: Tuesday's Episode...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not even two minutes in, and I'm already laughing my ass off.

Marlena: "John, Sami made headlines... and this time, it's for a good reason!"

Oh wow, Mimi's hair is brushed today! This should be interesting. JKJ and FF in a scene together... the last of the original teen scene.

Shawn's confronting Willow now at Chez Rouge... kickass!

• Members

Wow! Deidre looks great today. Her leaning over John's bed like that, the black shirt and that gorgeous necklace dangling... she looks stunning! And it's so great to see Sami wanting John to wake up. It's amazing to see that she's finally given up on all her John hate... long overdue!

Mimi: "It's not just your face that's changed, Phillip. Your heart has, too. It's ice cold." (great line!)

God! Willow is such a whore[!@#$%^&*].

Willow: "As of this moment, your word is worth less than a lowly hooker's... how's that feel, daddy?"

Go suck one, [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Ooh, Kate brings up a good point. Where was all of Sami's 'adrenaline' when she tried to lift the beam the first time? It was only until after she'd already left and Lucas was unconscious that she found the strength to lift the beam... Jesus! The good people of Salem have brains again!

I swear, Jay Johnson is like a completely different actor. He's playing Phillip like he never did before. But I'm still not sold... at all. They should've stolen Greg Rikaart from Y&R to play this new Phillip.

Shawn: "All you are is a whore who made a big score." HA! GO SHAWN!!

• Members

Oh, what a goober I am. I just realized I put 1/15/06 rather than 1/16/06. So, ignore that!

Deidre looks so good today, wow! Those earrings on her... that necklace. Is she pregnant? She's absolutely radiant today!

Drake laying on that bed unconscious is the best acting I've seen from him in nearly a decade. Rock on, Drake!

Ooh, this Sami dialogue is so good. I just hope that they don't make her lose her edge. She should never be a saintlike character. She can be a good girl with flaws and an edge. We've done 'good Sami' before, and it was suchabore. Even Ali agreed: "Good Sami is a boring Sami." She can be matured (i.e. not at like a 14-year old) without being lily white.

LMAO!! Lucas imitating EJ's accent. RoFL!

Phillip is moving around like he's had three corncobs shoved up his ass. When he sat down, he looked like he had a bad case of the screaming Mimi's when he was talking to screaming Mimi (ha!) and now walking around, it's like he's had a broomstick shoved up his ass. Oh, I forgot... he has a fake leg. I forgot about that, LoL.

Willow's lips annoy the piss out of me. No wonder Shawn's afraid to kiss her.

OMG! WHAT A [!@#$%^&*]RAG!! Shawn was going to give her a kiss like she asked and then she just pulls away... slutwhore[!@#$%^&*]ass[!@#$%^&*]!!! Get her, Maggie. Rip the whore a new one! Then she'd have an extra hole to fill... add another client!

• Members

Ali Sweeney is doing a great job today. I'm not the biggest fan of her crying, but she's doing a good job of it today. She's not doing the usual gaspy-chirpy sound that she does, LoL.

The foyer to this Kiriakis Mansion is set up almost identically to the old Kiriakis Mansion.

Farah's hair looks really good today. It's not just straight black... she's got red highlights in, too. And it's brushed! Can't friggin' believe it, LoL.

• Members

Whoa! Did Kate really just apologize to Sami?

Sami: "Who was that nice lady that was disguised as your mother?"

Ohhh, nevermind. Now Kate's alone and it was obviously all an act, LoL.

Mimi just found Phillip's passport.

What? He's going to take Claire out of the country? I'm not even spoiler free, and I didn't know that! What a dickhead!

• Members

Well, that was a good episode.

I actually started feeling a little teary-eyed when Marlena was laying down at John's side. She was so tender. I can't believe I want John to wake up! LoL

Tomorrow looks really good, with Stephanie's goodbye and Shawn telling Belle about the plan to take Claire.

• Members

Deidre does look absolutely amazing today.

First they tear my heart out with Sami's talk to John, then they dangit, do it again with that last J&M scene. I just love how she lies in the hospital bed with him, just to be close to him. And they remembered the coin :)

Marlena's outfit is smashing, fitting and just gorgeous. She always wears classy, gorgeous clothes. And (even though we can't see them now), I love the boots.

• Members

It's all pretty hokey. I'm not crazy about this particular story. I'm guessing that John will communicate with Marlena in one of her dreams again, and in the dream he'll probably give her the coin. Then when she wakes up the missing coin will be in her hand, and that'll be how she knows for sure that John is really communicating with her and she's not going crazy.

It's completely implausible, but whatever. Deidre's doing a good job, LoL

Archived