B&B: Actress Died last night

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My grandma has always done an awesome imitation of "Sally" for years. I have such great memories of watching her on Y&R and B&B when I was a kid with my mom and grandma. I was always fascinated by her and always found her to be the most entertaining and colorful of all characters. The big red hair... *sigh*

I'm so going to miss this lady. I don't even watch B&B, but just knowing she was still there and still around was comforting, and knowing that I could turn on the show anytime and be taken back, with Sally Spectra being just as crazy and feisty as ever.

I'm so heartbroken over this.

• Members

OH MY GOD!!!!! This news has taken me completely by surprise. I knew she had some recent health problems, but I thought and was hopeful that she was improving and would soon be gracing our screens again. This is terribly sad news.

I pray for her family and friends and co-stars. And I hope that she has found eternal peace.

I'm gonna miss Darlene Conley and Sally Spectra! :(

• Members

Oh my God........

This woman's face was A PART OF MY CHILDHOOD! A PART OF MY CHILDHOOD! The hair says it all!

This is a horrible, horrible moment in B&B history, and it just saddens me in all sorts of ways...she had NO LOOKS of someone who was sick the last time she was on. She was just...her crazy old self! Words just do not describe how sad this is, really...so sudden...

R. I. P.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived