B&B: Actress Died last night

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so saddened by this news. Next to Brooke, Sally was my favorite. She, Clarke, Darla, CJ, Macy and Saul were a great family and provided such funny moments. She was a brilliant comedienne and will be missed. One of my favorite scenes ever was when Sally and Stephanie got drunk and cut Steph's hair. Someone posted it. If you haven't seen, you really should!!

• Members

Darlene was so fiesty...I remember seeing an old clip of her at one of the Soap Opera Digest awards, she was presenting with Fabio, and she was saying something sexy towards him using Madonna song titles. I forgot how it all went, but I know she said, "I don't want to be "Like a Virgin" but you can come over and "Justify My Love"....I cracked up laughing because she had such wit.

She will be truly missed :(

• Members

I am stunned, saddened and devestated.

A lovely women, a class act, a superb actress, and someone who made me smile from ear to ear.

Her presence was so endearing and watching her on screen was a treat.

I have missed her so much on B&B and I can only hope that Brad Bell has something special planned to honor her. I was so sure she was recovering based on what we heard-how sad :( .

My prayers and condolences go out to her, her family and friends, and all those at B&B.

• Members

So sad. My condolences to her family. I just can't believe she's gone. I remember her from before I even started watching B&B, in the 80s. She always presented at the Daytime Emmys & SOD awards and was such a trip, with her bawdy voice, hearty laugh, and gawdy jewelry. She will be missed. :(

• Members

Thank You for those clips Dru.

The haircut scenes were great! I have it on VHS somewhere. I need to find them

Vee, I have that on VHS too, Also at the 25th anniversary awards she hosted the segment on SOD covers. She said she "never had a cover, but she manages to do quite well between the covers" :lol: I need to find it and upload it to youtube.

Archived