B&B: Actress Died last night

• Members

Strangely, I was thinking about Ms. Conley last night. Even though I knew she was not well, I still hoped that she'd be back on B&B over the last few months. I have a friend who I talk to on the phone every few days and rarely does a week pass that he or myself don't mention Darlene Conley/Sally Spectra. She had the type of appeal and presence that left an indelible mark on everyone who's seen her. One of a kind.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she was doing well after her surgery. Conley is my fave soap actress ever and the sole reason I got hooked on B&B years ago. She was as much B&B as Flannery is. I can't believe she's gone. rest in peace Darlene.

ATTN: Brad Bell! Since you have screwed Darlene/Sally over for the past 5 years. Could you at least write her a nice send off? Mick Cain, Phyllis Diller, Fabio, Daniel McVicar, and Michael Swan should all be there.

• Members

I agree Kenny, Bobbie Eakes needs to be included somehow. But I doubt Frons would allow it, being the micro-manager that he is.

Its a shame Sally has not been used as a front burner character for a while. Now it will never happen :( I am out of the loop, was was Darlene having surgery for? Was it some form of cancer?

Archived