ALL: Unpopular opinions

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very well said. :blink:

2shane,

I was the one who said Robin Strasser was one-note, and I still hold to that opinion. I know that she has moments when she plays soft okay, but it is something she can't sustain. I watched her on AMC when she tried. I still love her but I just that as a big limitation with her.

And as far as Todd & Blair go, I think my opinion was that I just don't like them. I don't care what they go through or how often they go through it. I never liked them as a couple, don't now, and never will. Right now I don't even know who I like Todd with or even Blair.

• Members

:rolleyes::lol:

Haha, so quick to assume. I wasn't trying to provoke anyone. DruRocks stated an opinion, which got me to thinking of my own opinion, which was one that I forgot to include in my original post. It's not my fault that SB happens to be your favorite soap opera. As a fan of DAYS through all of Langan and Higley's eras, I know exactly what it's like to have people talk negatively about your favorite soap. LOL, do you bash others for their "lack of knowledge" on the soap? No.

Whether I was born and watched the show or not, I've seen clips. I've read some things about the show, and I stand by my decision. Santa Barbara is not the soap you build it up to be. That's my personal opinion, like it or not, just deal :)

And you should know by now that I know all about debating, lol. That's not the case ;)

Archived