ALL: Unpopular opinions

• Members

I think that Viki is incredibly boring, too. Well... except when one of her alters comes out. THAT'S fun! Then again, that's not Viki, is it? LoL

That said, I respect Erika Slezak's place in daytime and certainly her place on OLTL as a veteran. She's been there for years and years, and fans seem to love her.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days:

-Even though it's been over twenty years, I want Sam Evans to be alive.

-Heather Lauren Olson is just as good as Heather Lindell as Jan

-Shelle is horrible

-Jan is ten times better then Belle

-John shouldv'e just stayed Roman Brady

-Bope is overrated

-Austin and Carrie are one of the best couples, and two of the best characters ever

-I HATE Billie, I do like her much more now with Pinson, however my hatred is still there and REALLY was when Lisa Rinna was in the role

-The John identity storyline that's been going on for years is stupid, and the worst storyline on Days

-EJ being Elvis is horrible, and getting involved with Sami was horrible due to the fact Sami was like twenty(even though she should have been younger) when he was born, and Alison Sweeney was in the role back then

-Willow is Jan Spears 2

-Patrick was just Larry Welch 2

Passions:

-Siren was one of the best characters EVER on Passions

-Gwen is so much better then Theresa

-I hate Ethan

-I hated Beth, she was good at first and she was sort of good when she was looney but I hate the character now

-Jane should have been Gwen's

If I think of anymore for Passions I'll post them.....

OLTL:

-I love Viki, but I love Nikki Smith a thousand times more

-Maragaret was an awesome character and should be alive

-TSJ just doesn't work as Todd for me

-Rae Cummings was one of the best characters ever

-I loved Duke and the actor who played him

AMC:

-Sean is a good character

-I love Zarf/Zoe

-I loath, and I mean loath, Zendall and Zach.

-Susan Lucci is a little overrated

-Erin was a great character

All I can think of for now...

• Members

Wow...Having actually watched all of those performers, Heather and Jeanne were far and away the better choices.

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS

• Natalia Livingston (Emily Quartermaine, GH)

Robin Christopher (Skye Chandler Quartermaine, GH)

Crystal Chappell (Olivia Spencer, GL)

Heather Tom (Kelly Cramer, OLTL)

Ilene Kristen (Roxanne Balsom, OLTL)

Jeanne Cooper (Katherine Chancellor, Y&R)

I have some more...

-I miss Raul on Y&R

-I think Santa Barbara was entirely overrated

-I think that Ronn Moss belongs on B&B

-I didn't mind Damon on Y&R

-I thought Malcolm's last stint on Y&R was B.S.

-I miss Travis Schuldt as Ethan Crane on PSNS

-Natalie Zea was the best Gwen on PSNS

• Members

For GH:

I hate Tamara Braun and thought she sucked ass as Carly

I don't like Greg Vaughn as much as Lucky. I liked Jacob Young and Jonathan Jackson much better

The day Lily blew up I cheered.

I hate Jax, he is horrible with Carly and since Brenda left I don't think he has much of a story

I think Sam is one of the biggest whores ever on daytime. I think Carly and Jason have better chemistry, even with that big ass mane of hair. I want Carly and Jason together

I am actually beginning to like Maxie because Liz is being written so poorly which really pisses me off.

Alcazar bores me

I long for the day that Brenda will come back and reunite with Sonny. It's the only reason I tolerate him.

Killing Justus was wrong

The Quartermaines need a story and bring Ned back and have him in a story!

This was so cathartic

• Members

B&B

Hunter Tylo is the most overrated actress on this show.

KKL gets no respect as an actress.

Brad Bell is the worst writer in daytime. He has no respect for the viewers.

Getting rid of Adrienne Frantz was one of the best moves Bell ever made.

Adrienne Frantz did not deserve the Emmy.

Brooke and Ridge DO NOT belong together.

Brooke and Nick should still be together.

Taylor should have died, not Darla.

Clarke deserves a bigger part.

Susan Flannery is the greatest!

Jennifer Finnigan will always be the best Bridget.

Deacon and Brooke were HOT.

Taylor needs to be put on the backburner.

Hunter Tylo was much better looking before all the plastic surgery.

• Members

DAYS:

-I don't like Lauren Koslow's version of Kate. I like Deb Adair's version much more. And after watching Season 1 of Melrose Place I miss her even more.

-Jennifer Horton bores me to tears.

-I liked Kristen better as a good girl.

-Krista Allen is still my favorite Billie.

Y&R

- I love LML as Head Writer.

-I'm liking Michelle Stafford as Sheila.

B&B

-KKL is horribly overrated.

• Members

Some of the opinions people have made I don't think I would exactly label "unpopular". <_<

:lol: I'm not a big fan of MB and while I like MW...both actresses, despite their superbness in well-written storylines, are soo boring to watch when given mediocre material.

ATWT

- I tried to like Lily & Holden when I first started watching but these two are soo boring! I also think Jon Hensley is one of the most monotonous actors on the show. And it doesn't help that the character is written in such a dull way.

- I have gone through phases where I sorta liked Jack & Carly but overall, I think their supercouple-ness is soo overrated.

- I could care less if Luke & Kevin hook up. Nothing that has been written so far explains why those two should be together.

- Found Carly & J.J.'s stepmother/stepson relationship endearing. Never got why people were so catty about J.J. living with Carly & Jack and thinking of Jack as a dad. I also thought Dylan Denton was a really good young actor.

- I've never liked Jean Passanante (sp?).

- I still love Paul Leyden and feel the asinine writing is mostly to blame.

- The current teen set is not the best thing to come to the show since sliced bread.

- Neither is Jennifer Landon or Gwen. I hate how so many other characters, relationships, histories, etc. were changed to accomodate such a boring character.

- I've never like Will & Gwen and while I dislike Will now, I don't think it was him who turned Gwen into a boring character, I think it's the other way around.

- Hal was just about as boring and monotonous as Holden.

- I've never like Mike & Katie

- I loved Grayson McCouch/Dusty when he first came on the show (back when everyone hated him). Ironically enough, it was when people started to really like him that I began to despite him.

- I hated Katie & Henry as a romantic pair and have hated their friendship since.

GL

- This show isn't pure crap right now.

- Josh & Reva are highly overrated.

- I would rather see Nicole Forrester, Beth Chamberlin, or Tina Sloan play the female lead than Kim Zimmer who I find just as overrated as Josh/Reva. In fact, I wish Reva had stayed dead.

- I've really come to hate Reva/Jonathan's mother/son relationship. Reva's love has almost always come with conditions and she's often used him as a second chance for her own crummy mistakes with her other kids.

- Stephanie Gatschet is the most underrated young actor on this show and possibly on daytime. I think she deserves just as much props if not more as Tom Pelphrey.

- I love Jammy but I somewhat go against the grain in that I hate Reva, hate Jeva, like Cash, love Cassie, and loved Lizzie during the baby mess up until last month (I also love Marcy Rylan).

- Frank should be a boring character (he's written that way) but I really like him and Frank DiCoupolus...he's probably the only nice guy I like on soaps.

- I don't completely hate Jeffrey O'Neil of Bradley Cole.

- I love Gina Tognoni but I get turned off by the excessive adoration some fans give her (aka the "she can do no wrong" syndrome). I think Dinah is soo boring right now along with Dinah & Mallet.

- Usually, I don't like Mallet but I enjoy his scenes with Marina.

- I do not see the chemistry at all between Ava & Alan-Michael.

- That said, I think Michael Dempsey has been a great addition to the show and does so much with what little he's given. I'm still holding out hope for an A-M/Dinah love affair.

- I've never really cared about Gus & Harley as a couple.

Archived