My 2000th Post!!!!

juniorz1

• Members

Okay, so it's really my 2001st post (I posted earlier by mistake :lol: ) but anyway.......to commemorate my 2000th post on SON, I offer up this retrospective/awards show of my SON experience thusfar

Best Thread Ever- far and away, this goes to The Backstage Gossip thread of yesteryear. So much dirt, so little time. The things we learned about JFP and Jacob Young........ I swear

Best Veterans- Kenny, MarlandRulez, crc, RyanChandler, Rick, All My Shadows, King Reilly have been postwhoring it for some time round these parts- love ALL the vets but you guys really stick out

Good For A Laugh- these posters and their witty comments consistently brighten my day- JointStrikeFighter, Kenny, DruRocks, Ms Walsh, Dru

Best Posters to Allign With in A Reality Game Show- though I've had some great alliances, the best ones were with these players: Rick, KingReilly, Jinxed Soul, and Tishy

Best Historian- Need a history lesson? These folks will help you out- Steve Frame, Matt, DaysFanJean, jean60amc

Most Artistic- it's gotta be Dusty, more commonly known as Actor87, our infamous banner-maker

Best Performance in a Radio Show- of course, it's SON's very own Na'Vell & Ryan Chandler

2 Names I Hope to Not hear for a long time on SON- that would be [s.W.S.N.B.N.] and Burton Armus

Best Crash of the Boards- (tie) Matt Ashford's firing & JER's firing

Most Missed Posters: In no particular order: Chad, General Mobspital, DegrassiFan AnnaWorldTurner, OceanView, T&L4Ever

Most Annoying SON thing EVER- BUTTONS! BY FAR!

Most Unfortunate Change of Screen Name- Chris B- you'll always be Some Kind of Bliss to me, AKA SKOB

Best Use of Member Banning: Okay, I probably shouldn't have this category but since I do.......we'll just say I don't miss Claude and leave it at that

Best SON Feature: SON Top Ten- come back Matt

Best use of an Acronym: Drew Hamilton, for coining "SONBC"

Best Playing Field Game: Hurt & Heal though Soap Survivor Series & Gimme 4! run a close 2nd & 3rd place

Best Die-Hard DAYS fans- PhoenixRising, KryptonMan, Kenny, King Reilly, Drew Hamilton, Keith, Kirk, Bree, Linn/Pest, tylerbo, DaysFanJean, daysfan, Mitchapalooza, Roman

Posters I find Myself Agreeing with a Majority of the Time: Mulder, DruRocks, crc, Dan R, Chris B, Kylie, Roman, Cat, SweetNYGal, MarlandRulez

Anyway, I might come up with some more stuff later, but I just thought this would be a fun way to commemorate my 2000th post here on SON!!!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Well, I love making banners and all, but I don't think I'd call myself the most artisitic. We have Pest Spray (Linn) and Cheap and Cheyenne and Ryan....the list goes on and on...But thanks anyway :P

Now...forgive me here, but I do believe that I was the one that introduced that acronym when I created a Sami/E.J./Billie banner for one of DrewH's banners for one of his short-lived DAYS blogs after he ended DAYZED. :P:lol:

• Members

Thank you, thank you! You are too kind. I would like to thank my agent... LOL!

You've brought up some interesting times, people, and things. Oh, the memories... Now, you gotta create a category for THF. Perhaps Most Obsessed and Scariest Fan/Stalker Ever! :lol:

Congrats on your 2000th post and heres to a whole lot more.

• Members

Two major awards!

I'd like to thank the Academy........it was a labor of love.

I'd like to thank my mom, apple pie, & Chevrolet. The cast, crew, and everyone involved. I'd like to thank my manager who suggested that I join SON, everyone involved.

• Members

Confused as to what tone this is to be in...i.e. realistically speaking or sarcastically speaking? :huh:

If realistic, I think all blog writers have made SONBC what it is today.

If sarcastic, yeah..yeah..we ALL know :rolleyes: And we all strive to one day be as great as you :lol::P Just pickin...

Archived