My 2000th Post!!!!

juniorz1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was supposed to be sarcastic, but there's some realistic points in that statement as well. Who started the promos? Who started doing press releases? Yes, I think that was me. I'm not tooting my horn or anything, but I'm just distinguishing my accomplishments, lol ;):P:lol:

• Members

Do you know what tooting your horn means? Because.......that's exactly what you're doing! :lol::P

What's DeGrassi's new poster name? Is it you Soapsuds? I never would have known otherwise.......

Most annoying SON trend of 2006- people changing their screennames - we have NO idea who anyone is anymore! <_<

• Members

Wow, on soaps, it's usually 10 years makes you a vet, but on SON, I guess three'll do! Thanks for mentioning me, juniorz!

Honest to god, I wonder what everyone's post counts would be if SON never died...ever. Like, if all incarnations were combined, what would it be? I believe I'd be just under 10,000 or so...I'm not really a postwhore, I just make extremely long posts half of the time lol

• Members

I used to post alot more than I do now, when I had more time. I think my post count would be somewhere between 30 - 40,000

That's crazy, too. If you say that the average post takes one minute to make (which is a very low estimate -- some posts take 15 minutes or more if they're lengthy!), that means that in total, I've spent the following amount of time posting over the last five years:

584 hours, which breaks down to 24.5 days of nothing but posting.

That doesn't even count the time it takes to browse the board and read posts! LoL

I've spent TWO FULL MONTHS or more, every hour, minute, second... day and night... over the past five years, doing nothing but visiting this damn place, LoL.

Archived