AMC: "Satin Slayer" Theory

• Members

Making Di the killer would actually be interesting.... while I adore Kelli Giddish and Di is one of my favourite characters on the show, making Di the killer wouldn't be a cop out. I though think it is someone from Zach's past.....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And it was just announced that Janet IS on her way back to Pine Valley. Good Call Ms Deeve! I'm really not sure who to name the number one suspect at this point. Di, Greenlee, Janet or someone to do with Zach. Mia is an interesting idea too. She was kind of just shipped off to California one day and hasn't been heard from since. But my guess is the character has already been forgoten by McTavish. Greenlee's motives are there, but just like with Di, I don't think the motives are strong enough to warrant murder.

Is that woman we keep seeing supposed to be Ethan's mother? For some reason, I can't remember the details on Ethan's Ma. But if this story is about Zach, what was the motivation to kill Erin? Simone was Ethan's fiancee, so I see why she would have been killed, but Erin was barely connected to Zach.

• Members

I'm only up to Thursday's episode, and I'm finding Di's behavior very suspicious. For her to just up and decide to go and work for Fusion is the perfect way for her to get on the inside while the building is nearly on lock-down. I'd hate for her to be the killer, especially since the motives aren't so large that she'd feel the need to commit two murders over. But, with her lack of storyline, I'm going to have to agree with what Vee said: Di will either be a victim or the killer. My only concern now is that Di may becoming too obvious and McTavish is intentionally using Di as a red herring to deter us from the real killer.

Speaking of Thursday's episode, I loved Kendall's ending monologue. It was extremely well written and Alicia acted it beautifully.

• Members

My guess is Del.. He doesn't really have a story.

He got mad because Zack wouldn't go for his book idea. Went looking for something to make him do it and came across a suicide or murder of a late girlfreind of Zack's and decided to do his own murder mystery of course the killer never gets punished in PV.

• Members

That right now is my guess. I remember a scene awhile back that was so random - when Del came by Kendall and Zach's place to ask about the Madden book he wanted to write and both Kendall and Zach told him to go away and pretty much go f*** himself.

So that would be my guess - and it'd be ok with me since he's pretty useless - and that'd get rid of another character from the show. He wouldn't care about Simone or Erin either - didn't Simone give him the brush off anyway?

But he was working both times at ConFusion when the girls died - I wonder if he was able to get away? Also, he's never really shown a mean/mad streak before except when he knocked out Greg Madden - I wonder if that would be enough to make us believe he'd actually kill someone.

• Members

That right now is my guess. I remember a scene awhile back that was so random - when Del came by Kendall and Zach's place to ask about the Madden book he wanted to write and both Kendall and Zach told him to go away and pretty much go f*** himself.

So that would be my guess - and it'd be ok with me since he's pretty useless - and that'd get rid of another character from the show. He wouldn't care about Simone or Erin either - didn't Simone give him the brush off anyway?

But he was working both times at ConFusion when the girls died - I wonder if he was able to get away? Also, he's never really shown a mean/mad streak before except when he knocked out Greg Madden - I wonder if that would be enough to make us believe he'd actually kill someone.

• Members

<_< Stupid board ate my post so here we go again

I believe it Del.. He went looking for something in Zack's past to make him do the book on Madden.. He came across an old girlfreind of Zack's who died under mysterious circumstances. He copied down the mo and decided to give it a go. He would million or more that's for sure.. He went though his list of all the chicks who said no and started with the ones who irked him the most.. The gardenias were easy right by Julias front door all he needed was some pills and ribbon and he was ready to go. Simone was the first she really needed to go she turned him down when she had lost Eathen and was all alone. Next came Erin she repeatedly said no so she'll so no no more. thinking of all the others it's so hard to decide.. I really want to kill Babe but you she never says no.

I have to save Kendall for last and blame it all on Zack. PV finest will buy that that his name is always first in the stack..

sorry folks way too much sugar from cookies. could not resist.

• Members

I don't think McTavish knows either. No doubt she will put some names in a hat and pull one out. It's Reggie! See he snapped at camp because Dani spent too much time at Fusion and never called him. We're appealing to the trainable err teen demo and getting rid of those pesky characters that are a block to full audience participation at the same time. You know because they are not white or straight. Right Mr Frons is'nt that what you told me? I'm a genius! :rolleyes: I just hope to god this is nowhere as bad as Doc in a Box. That was just horrid on every level.

Seriously though I think it might be someone off the canvas as well. As useless as current Del is I loved the original character and would hate to see him a murderer. Of course McTavish loves assassinating characters I used to love so some character I still currently like is screwed and about to get flushed down the toilet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

They really screwed this serial killer story up. They fed it to us on a platter that it was someone out to cause Zack pain. WE knew who the targets were too soon. Amc has a weird way of trying to make us interested for me half the fun of a serial killer storyline is figuring out why someone is doing it. The other half is getting rid of worthless annoying charecters. I didn't mind Erin going but Simone should of gone to L.A, to help down there. The other part that really bugs me is Tad telling Ryan the Spike is in dnager because of Zack I hope he looses his pi license I am sick of his getting away with murder and everything.

Archived