AMC: "Satin Slayer" Theory

• Members

I must say, ABC has done a good job of keep the details of this storyline under wraps, sans the exits of the first two actresses to be let go. I've heard very little about Zach's connection, any possible suspects (other than Zarf), or any other victims (other than the rumor about Di & Del).

I did have one idea as to whom the killer is or may be involved with may be though.

First to die was Simone.

Second to die was Erin.

Simone was once with Tad.

Erin was once with Aidan.

Tad was and Aidan is with Di.

She seems to be the only common denominator in this other than the fact that both girls worked for Fusion that I can see at this point. Anyone else draw the same conclusion or have any other ideas?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very true, although, Simone was killed due to a drug overdose, right? Is it possible she was slipped something in her drink? Then all the killer would have to do is wait for her to sucumb the effects of the drugs.

The Greenlee theory is one I haven't heard, but I hope that is not the case. I was a Greenlee fan and although this storyline might get Rebecca back, the end result doesn't leave much story for her to stick around. But, it might make out for some good drama should Greens actually be the killer.

• Members

Greenlee is also a factor with Simone and Erin... Simone slept with her father(Supposed father Roger) behind her back, betrayed her friendship. Erin kept Johnathan and Ryan hidden in Canada for awhile. Not good reasons to kill them but still reasons.

• Members

No! I don't want Greenlee to be the killer. I think I remember Rebecca saying in an article that she may be interested in doing a short term comeback like Eden did but I read that months ago. If she did come back for a short term return for this storyline, it would break my heart. :(

I like Di too so I wouldn't want her to be the killer ethier.

I beleive that the person is connected to Zach and I think he already knows who it is.

I hope this storyline does not drag on forever because murder storylines get boring when they drag on forever. It has been good so far though, I just hope it stays that way.

• Members

I am sure that much like the "Who Killed Greg?" storyline, Megan McTavish has no idea who the serial killer is. She said in print when she started the Greg story she didn't know who was responsible and then one day, "TAD!" LOL. So I doubt she even knows...

• Members

Last year, Ryan faked his death. That's when Greenlee went sperm crazy and stole his frozen soldiers, introducing Doc Madden.

Ryan went looking for Erin and found her and Jonathan. When Greenlee located Erin, she didn't say anything about Ryan being alive. Greenlee got upset.

• Members

I also am suspicious of Di. That character is either going to be a killer or a victim, mark my words. I can't remember, is there any specific connection between Zach and Di? I know they both have ties to organized crime, with Di's being her association with the Dragon's organization.

Archived