Y&R/B&B Crossover

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree crc, she's really been de-fanged on Y&R. Right now she's more interesting than before with all her Gloria snark, but I'd like for her to had someone more her age to fight with. They only really interact with Kevin and Gloria with a few little appearances from Nick and Dru.

With her owning Fenmore's they should boost her business and give her drama there. Maybe with Amber working there they will.

• Members

I haven't thought about but it makes perfect sense.

It will very likely tie in the whole war of the Dynasties... Jackie used to work for Lauren and Lauren used be wanna-be-Mrs. Eric Forrester. So she's right in the middle.

@CRC: Tracey Bregman said herself some years ago taht Lauren on B&B is slightly different and she loves that vampish side. Still, I also love the more mature Lauren on Y&R because it show that she has gotten older and wiser.

• Members

Hey guys....

Have you ever thought maybe Sheila got one of those crazy girls she seems to find, and made HER have plastic surgery to look like Phyllis, so everyone would think Sheila was now a Phyllis lookalike? That way, it would throw the track off the real Sheila, who could go around looking like her normal self.

Personally, I'm hoping this has happened. Clearly, they're not going to kill Sheila off-screen.

• Members

I think you're on to something there. I agree that there's no way they'd kill Sheila off-screen. After wreaking havoc for 13 years, the character DESERVES to be defeated in some huge scenes. I remember LML said that this was the end of Sheila for Y&R....but what about BB?

• Members

They never really explored Lauren and Stephanie's awkward relationship after they fought over Eric in 1998. Queen Steph had her final word (which I always hated Steph for doing because I love Lauren!). Since Jackie hates Stephanie so much, maybe they could team up against her but I doubt they would do that. It has to do something with Sheila!

Archived