Days:Spoilers from fan event

• Members

What SORASing are you guys refering to? Because Elvis should be 9. And he's thirty. Have there been SORASing's more drastic than that? The Belle/Phillip/Shawn/Abby/Brady thing is a mess, but they weren't SORAS-ed anywhere near 21 years.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, Philip is like in his mid twenties, when he was born in 1995. That is pretty bad, but not quite worse than the EJ one.

Mike Horton was not quite rapidly SORASed, but as DrewH said, he was old enough to be Carrie's father at one time, and when she was a kid he was old enough to be twenty or a year or two younger, and then years later they got them romantically involved. Now as a veteran viewer, I consider that pretty bad.

• Members

Mascolo won't be playing Stefano? :o This new actor better be outstanding in order to replace Mascolo. He's got quite a challenge set up for himself!

I thought the ski trip was a school trip that Will and his classmates we're going on, and Sami and Lucas were going along?!?!?! No?

I want to see more of Benjy, dammit!

• Members

What is so funny about that is that only the writing really changed for Mike. Wesley Eure was the oldest guy to play Mike as an adult, and made Mike born in the 1950's. The other actors to play Mike were born in the early 60's.

What is funny is that they wrote Mike as older when played by Michael Weiss who was born in 1962. And then they made him much younger when played by Roark Critchlow but he was born in 1963. There is actually only about 10 months difference in their ages, and Roark was several years older than Christie. Actually according to Days casting, Roark was old enough to play Christie's dad. LOL

Archived