Days:Spoilers from fan event

• Members

November 19 -

Brett, Dawn and Jenny emailed me the following spoilers, from a fan event this past weekend.

John and Marlena head to Italy, are married and find Stefano! Stefano is in some kind of oxygen tank, we won't see his face as it isn't Joseph Mascolo playing Stefano.

Lucas and Sami will be going on some kind of ski trip in the near future. John and Marlena watch Will for them.

While there is still no official word of Kristen/Susan's returns, it does look like EJ is going to turn out to be Little Elvis.

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/storyspoil.html

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AWEOMSE J&M stuff!!!

Wedding should be cool

I used to not want EJ to be Elvis but like some have said many babies were SORASED (Belle, Philip, etc) so if you are going to SORAS them then Elvis should be too. Plus, it makes it more likely for an ED return :D .

Sounds great and I too wonder if Will staying with J&M may relate to the Will rumors.

• Members

You cannot honestly tell me that you're all upset about EJ possibly being Elvis because of age. What soap have you been watching for the past 41 years? DAYS loves to SORAS the kids and things don't always make sense.

Mike was old enough to be Carrie's father at one time. Then, it was rewritten that they were childhood sweethearts.

Brady was younger than Shawn, Stephanie and Max at one time.

Max was older than Shawn and company.

Philip and Will played together in the playpen one day and Philip was a teenager stealing out of Kate's purse and begging Vivian for money the next day. Will was still in the playpen.

Chelsea was only born in '98 and she's about 19/20.

EJ being Elvis isn't really that much of a stretch. And whoever said that if EJ is Elvis, that we can kiss all chances of Eileen coming back, that's wrong as well. Kristian Alfonso doesn't look old enough to be Brandon Beemer's mother. Lauren Koslow isn't old enough to be Julie Pinson's mother. Tanya Boyd and Renee Jones are only about 7 years in age difference. I think DAYS could make the Kristen/EJ dynamic work. We'll just learn to accept it like we've done everything else.

After being solely against EJ being Elvis, I just want his identity to be revealed and if it's being Elvis, then so be it. It brings Kristen/Susan back and it brings Eileen Davidson back as well.

• Members

I personally do not want him to be Elvis because of the whole story of his conception, then the way the s/l went from there, I seriously felt for Eileen having to play so many characters, it just got way out of hand. I was fine with Kristen, and Susan did make me laugh, but I just think that if Hogan was going to try to stay away from "sci-fi" like he said, that the creation of Elvis would be something he avoided. JMO.

• Members

LOL, boring? Wow! Our taste in boredome must be so different. I'm so interested in the upcoming storylines. I want EJ to be Elvis. I want Kristen to return. I can't wait to see Marlena and John marry in Italy. STEFANO (even though it's not Joe M. :( )

Archived