Days:Spoilers from fan event

• Members

What were we told about EJ's past? He has never met his father (but we do know he has been in contract with him due to his father's many radioes remark). He was not raised by his mother and has issues with her when she was mentioned. He was not raised by his parents. Does this fit Elvis? I don't know, but I do know that Hogan said everyone would be surprised by who his parents are and it sounds to me like no one would be surprised if he is Elvis.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From celebratingthesoaps.com:

Spoiler alert! Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans, Days of Our Lives) revealed at a recent appearance in Madison, Wisconsin that EJ Wells is really Elvis Junior, Susan Banks and Stefano DiMera's son. Also, look for Stefano to appear in an upcoming episode, but Joseph Mascolo (ex-Stefano) will not be playing the role. The audience will not see Stefano's face. NEW 11/19

• Members

Why can't Eileen return if EJ is Elvis? I don't mean to be mean or anything, but Eileen Davidson has visually aged quite a bit in the past eight years.

As for returning JUST as Susan? BOOOOO! It's gotta be Kristen!

Anyway, this sounds great. I love that EJ is Elvis! What a nice nod to my favorite Days story ever. And if we get Kristen flashbacks from this? OMFG!

• Members

It's not the SORASING I have a problem with so much as it just being a really lame, unimaginative plot twist. This has been the speculation on the boards for months. I was hoping he would go with something a little less predictable.

• Members

Exactly and, really, the two options discussed primarily were either Elvis or possibly EJ being Tony and Anna's. Both those options would've been predictable. Him becoming a Dimera, in general, was predictable. I liked the Tony and Anna idea but with the ED rumors and just watching everything play out I can care less. There has been so much SORASing that this doesn't bother me and I like the EJ character enough to accept him as Elvis. It's better then creating another Stefano kid we don't know about. This one we do know so it works out better.

I think ED, if and when she returns, will start off as Susan and then we will see Kristen. Susan is not a long term character and I doubt Days would bring ED back short term if gthey are rebuilding the Dimera's. Hogan loved J&M and Kristen returning opens up so much story so I think it is safe to say Kristen will be back full force. I think the beginning will be Eileen as Susan to explain things, especially by way of flashbacks of Susan has died or something. Alos, JM has not returned yet and, even if he does, it most likely won't be for a long run or at least a consistent one so they should be ok on money to go after ED I would think.

• Members

Toups scolded me like he was my mother in the PSNS thread for being too "mean and bitter during the past year" so I am going to mask my true feelings over this and say WOW! THIS IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! (Not that I hate this idea, I just wish I liked E.J. more.)

• Members

I'm surprisingly all right with this confirmation. At first, I hated the fact that EJ could be Elvis. I really hope 'EJ' stands for Elvis John and not Elvis Junior because Susan never called him that. This would also explain why EJ wouldn't tell Sami what his initials stood for. I would be so embarrassed if my real name was Elvis :lol:

I don't think the plot is unimaginative at all. Who did you want him to be? The signs were there all along. Even if JER was still with the show, EJ would be revealed to be Elvis. We probably wouldn't have found out until November Sweeps 2007, but it still would have came out.

Davidson BETTER be returning as Kristen. I'd be all right with Susan AT FIRST. But in the end, she better be playing Kristen.

Archived