In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Members

ITZ is back in 30 minutes...since someone decided to ask me to have one tonight LOL *coughs* Drew *coughs*

Topics in Tonight's Show Include:

Open Discussion

-Y&R: The SheilaStoryline/Kay's Upcoming Story

-AMC: Speculation on Which Vet is Out Next?

- GH: What's wrong and what's going right with this show

-What You Hope to Happen on You Favorite Shows in the New Year

-Days Discussion

-Your best/worst moments on your shows in the past year

-Passions' Annual Cancellation Rumors

Show starts at 10pm eastern

Call in - 347-996-5978

Homepage: In the Zone

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh please. Susan Lucci sucks! I can love a diva.

Susan Lucci, as an actress, is so overrated. The Erica schtick only works for so long before it wears thin.

Losing the Emmy 19 times in a row doesn't make you the best actress ever. It simply makes you the biggest loser. And nobody will ever convince me that she got all those nominations for legitimate reasons. She got the nominations for ratings, so people would tune in and see when the streak would be broken. That's all. She blows!

• Members

i definitely agree w/ what one of the callers was mentioning about GH.

There's definitely something lacking between the scripts and the screen, it seems. Everything's just really choppy. Storylines don't seem to progress logically. There's no step-by-step story. At first, I thought that it was just a different way of story-telling from the CBS soaps (which I'm more used to watching), but after a while, I realized that it was absolutely different from the other ABC soaps too.

It's really frustrating to watch. I don't watch the show consistently...I just watch for the Qs, SkyLo, Luke/the Spencers, etc. But none of the storylines are actually storylines, you know? They're just "situations"...it's like a sitcom, minus the comedy. Every storyline in each episode is distinct from the next one. :wacko: It doesn't make sense.

• Members

You should. It's a whole different show. With Hogan Sheffer as headwriter, it's a whole different ballgame.

Deidre Hall, Drake Hogestyn, Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso, Stephen Nichols, Mary Beth Evans make up three huge supercouples. Not just ONE "Luke & Laura" on the show, but THREE. And they're all used in frontburner, good storylines. They're not just on the screen, they're in frontburner stories. The material they've all been given is awesome. And look at their ages. Seasoned actors (minus Drake... don't like him) and actresses in great stories. It just doesn't get any better.

The addition of James Scott to the cast as EJ Wells has been nothing short of a stroke of genius. You haven't seen a genuinely thrilling villain like this in years. Even when he refers to raping Sami as "the festivities," you just want to jump on top of him and make mad, passionate love.

And it's so amazing, for once, to see young characters who are fleshed out and likeable.

You should most definitely check it out.

• Members

Sounds like it's a lot of fun!! :D

I remember when Hogan first came on ATWT: he made that show amazing! It was must-watch TV everyday for at least a year-and-a-half. I used to run home from school (b/c we got off the bus right at 2, when the show came on) every day...I was so afraid I was going to miss something: that's how good it was.

I think I'll check Days out on SOAPnet this week.

Archived