In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoL! No worries, he already did. Little does he know, I like it rough :P

Something about La Looch just rubs me the wrong way. As an actress, I think she's a flop. As a person, I think she's a fake. She's like her own parody of herself.

• Members

During last night's show we got a little carried away with the GH Talk that we didn't really touch on anything else once we started talking about it. Tonight's show we're back on topic but will have GH talk once again.

Topics On Schedule For Tonight (in no particular order):

- Y&R: The SheilaStoryline/Kay's Upcoming Story

- AMC: The New Year's Episode

- ABC's awful opening updates

- GH: WTF moments, storyline comments and preview of previews for next week

- DAYS: Nick/Billie, EJ/Sami and storyline discussion

- Open Discussion

Live Link for Tonight's Show (to be added later)

Show starts in 50 minutes

Call-in: 347-996-5978

Homepage: In the Zone

• Members

I've always tuned into Y&R occasionally. I never was a big fan though...it was the only CBS soap that I couldn't get into, for some reason (I think it was b/c the length of the storylines are a lot longer than other soaps.)

But right now, I definitely make sure to check out Y&R. It's not just the Kay/Jill storyline, but a few of the other storylines as well. Keep up the good work Y&R.

The ABC soaps should definitely take note (esp. w/ all the recent firings, backburnering of major characters), and so should the other CBS soaps. B&B and GL have 1 or 2 actors over 45/50 in storylines, and of course ATWT hasn't had anyone over 40 in a storyline for ages. It's such a shame. :(

• Members

yeah, the feed keeps going in and out. :(

I watched yesterday's episode of Days on SOAPnet this morning, and I'm watching today's episode right now. It was really interesting, I must say. Definitely worth continuing watching.

So, Sami was raped by EJ? Is he Stefano's son (and if so, do the characters know about it?)

Also, the actress that plays Billie is really pretty IMO. I love her hair.

Is the Chelsea character popular? I liked her hair too...it's really cute. It's kind of like how mine was before I got full bangs.

• Members

UGh!

The whole Liz dream sequences were annoying!!

I can't believe I'd say it, but Maxi-pad > Liz. At least Maxie has always been a conniving skanky b!tch (at least since KS took over). Liz just acts like the martyr, when in reality she's the one who decided to sleep w/ Jason. I don't feel sorry for her.

Also, loved seeing Sonny being pathetic and groveling after Carly. I still hate Carly, but I love that the roles are finally reversed.

Archived