In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Members

I don't understand how you're all saying that Lucas runs to his mother for help everytime he has a problem, because he doesn't do that anymore. In 1998, yes. But not today. He turns to her for support from time to time -- that's normal and natural. But it's not anything close to the way it was back when he was younger. How many times now has he cut ties with Kate and told her to get out of his life BECAUSE she interferes in his life too much? Four or five times that I can think of! The last time being when he found out that she got drugged Sami and Brandon into bed on the night before his wedding. He wasn't even calling her 'mom!' Just Kate. He's cut the apron strings long ago.

Kate pushes herself in. Lucas doesn't run to her.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad you enjoyed the show, especially considering that you watched the two most boring episodes in three weeks, LoL

As for Sami and EJ, long story short, he shot John and was trying to flee town. Sami and Lucas were away on a holiday vacation when the roof to their cabin caved in. Sami didn't have the strength to move the beams off his legs, so she went for help when sure enough, EJ comes driving by. She gets in his car to ask for help, not realizing who it was. He held a gun on her and told her that she was going to help him escape, but she told him she'd only help if he helped her save Lucas. He said that the only way he would save Lucas is if she let him have sex with her in the car. To save Lucas's life, Sami agreed.

EJ is Stefano's son (named Elvis, Jr.... hence the initials 'EJ'). Everyone now knows it, as Marlena realized the truth when she was in Italy and put two and two together (Elvis, Jr. = EJ).

Chelsea is much more popular today than she used to be. A year ago, she ran over Bo and Hope's toddler son with a car (on accident), which infuriated fans. It was even more infuriating that she seemed to show no care or remorse, and did everything in her power to break up Bo's marriage to Hope because she wanted her father (Bo) to get back with her mother (Billie). She's changed quite a bit now, though. Fans have definitely warmed up to Hogan's take on the character.

• Members

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I remember hearing that Chelsea accidentally killed Bo and Hope's son (the only other time I watched Days was when Hope was pregnant with their son and they did that WTD storyline w/ John, I think), and I was wondering if fans were still upset w/ her for that.

Well, compared to ATWT and GL, Days is a lot more entertaining right now I guess: I'm still stunned that they feature a lot of characters from different age groups b/c I'm not used to that on the P&G soaps, unfortunately. Plus, I'm on break from school, so I have more time to watch soaps. I don't know if I'll continue watching it everyday when I go back to school, but I'll probably keep up-to-date w/ the storylines.

BTW, I love your banner! The Golden Girls is my favorite show! :)

• Members

Topics On Schedule For Tonight (in no particular order):

- GH: Speculation regarding Jack Smith and Co; The Sonny/Carly/Lorenzo/Skye storyline; Sneak Peaks for next week

- Y&R: Eileen Davidson's goodbye this week; Vincent Irizarry's debut; Kay/Jill storyline

- ATWT: Possible Katie/Jack pairing? Also, sneak peaks for next week's show

- DAYS: Steve's flashbacks he had today and why he has them, what they are

- PSNS: Theories regarding Fancy's rapist

- Open Discussion

Live Link for Tonight's Show (to be added later)

Show starts: 11PM

Only doing an hour show. 75 minutes at the most

Call-in: 347-996-5978

Homepage: In the Zone

Archived