FRIDAY moves to Monday on NBC

PAsoapfan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friday Night Lights is a younger show so pairing it with Heroes is a great idea. Especially when you consider the amount of male viewers who must be watching Heroes.

I hadn't given Friday Night Lights much of a thought, but I'll give it a shot this week.

• Members

I still won't watch Friday Night Lights.

They can put it on any day or in any time slot...doesn't matter.

After Heroes is over I will be changing the channel.

Studio 60 is in trouble I think.

It's a good show...but it can be so boring sometimes.

Medium is WAY better though.

Wish it would hurry up and return.

• Members

According to Wikipedia, "Studio's" rating for its latest Monday airing was a 5.3.

Here are all the show's airings in total viewers: (notice the declines)

1) "Pilot" - September 18, 2006 - 8.6 (rating) - 13.14 (viewers) # 22 (rank)

2) "The Cold Open" - September 25, 2006 - 7.5 (rating) 10.82 (total viewers) # 33 (rank)

3) "The Focus Group" - October 2, 2006 - 6.0 (rating) 8.85 (total viewers) # 47 (rank)

4) "The West Coast Delay" - October 9, 2006 - 5.8 (rating) 8.66 (total viewers) # 51 (rank)

5) "The Long Lead Story" - October 16, 2006 - 5.3 (rating) N/A - N/A

• Members

Friday Night Lights is a good show. Folks should give it a chance. I hate it when quality tv is shoved aside, and garbage is allowed to flourish.

not that Studio 60 is garbage. I've been one of it's 500 viewers since the beginning..LOL

• Members

if NBC does decide to cancel Studio 60 or Friday Night Lights, couldn't they just put the show on one of the channels it owns..Like Bravo or USA....maybe NBC could use that as an outlet..instead of dumping the shows entirely..

But NBC will be making some changes soon..as they are making their 8 to 9pm time slot, stricktly game shows and reality tv sometime next year...except for thursdays (earl and the office will stay put)...

Archived