"Kat

Cour

Su"

"Gold Case"

"That one."

"That one."

"That one."

bahahaha :lol:

This show is so under rated. I hope NBC sticks with it for a while like they did with The Office when it didn't have that great ratings during the 1st season.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

The show consistently gets better and better. Last night's episode was hilarious. Loved Jack's family. From the naming of fists to "Donag-HY" to "Dona-GY" to "Dona-FY" to Tracy trying to find a religion. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

NBC Picks Up '30 Rock'

By James Hibberd

NBC has picked up the Tina Fey comedy series “30 Rock” for a second season, the network confirmed.

Though “Rock” has struggled in the ratings, the show has snowballed critical acclaim since its fall debut. Alec Baldwin won a Golden Globe in January for his portrayal of a network executive on the show.

Like NBC’s “The Office,” which also had low ratings in its first season, “Rock” is considered a smart, quirky, single-camera workplace comedy. NBC Entertainment President Kevin Reilly has said he hopes the show will follow the same ratings trajectory as “The Office.”

• Administrator

That was one of the best episodes.

I was LMAO during Tracy's dream sequence! Alec Baldwin playing Tom Jefferson on Maury.....Tom giving the audience the double bird. LMAO!!

Tom Jefferson: "May the force be with you." - remember in the pilot, "I am a Jedi! I am a Jedi." LOL

Tom Jefferson: "I invited America." - it so fits that Tracy thinks that. haha

Kenneth: "My that bathrobe is short".

Jack: "Kenneth you are the worst gay bait ever."

Jack: "I'm straighter than you are gay."

And Will Arnett was awesome!

"Ka-ra-te! Ka-ra-te!!".....he goes to answer the door and as he walks into frame, we see he's still wearing that very very shot bathrobe. LOL

"You're going down."

"I....don't do that."

I love this show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

What a great season of 30 Rock!!

I really hope they get a ton of Emmy nominations.

Lead Actor: Alec Baldwin

Lead Actress: Tina Fey

Supportin Actor: Jack McBrayer

Outstanding Writing

Outstanding Directing

Outstanding Comedy

Guest Star: Will Arnett

• Members

I didn't like the episode prior to the finale, but i really enjoyed this last episode..Sean Hayes was hillarious...and i loved Jack's mom...I agree it was a great end to a fun season...Toups what do you think will happen with Alec Baldwin wanting to be released from his contract? I really couldn't imagine the show without him and don't think it could survive...I feel bad for saying this, but i hope NBC keeps him to his contract...at least he can have the summer free to do his parental alienation press tour!!!

• Members

Just in case anyone missed the ratings this past week...

30 Rock beat Scrubs in Viewers, Households and Demos

I think Thursday nights need to be retooled a bit. Unfortunatly I don't see them renewing Scrubs.

My perfect Fall schedule

8:00-8:30 The Office

8:30-9:00 30 Rock

9:00-10:00 My Name Is Earl

9:30-10:00 The I.T. Crowd

10:00-11:00 The Mastersons of Manhattan (If ER doesn't get renewed)

• Members

ER will get renewed...thats a show that deserves a promoted final season...and i will be pissed if it doesn't...30 Rock did beat Scrubs, but with the Office it had a better lead in...I just hope NBC keeps their comedy block next year...I like Scrubs, but i could live with it being cancelled...

I heard a rumor that NBC might keep Crossing Jordan, if so that proves they have a some poor developement in the works..

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I AM PISSED about last night's episode. Watched it, loved seeing Seinfeld -- and then -- IT HAPPENED.

Seinfeld threatened to buy NBC and make it the biggest Lane Bryant in the city (great line, by the way), but then, the Alec Baldwin character (Donagghey? something like that), said something like, "Like you have $4 million lying around."

Seinfeld made a knowing face, and then Don. guy got nervous.

Um, EXCUSE ME?!

Did I just hear that right?!

NBC is NOT worth just $4 million. Maybe FOUR BILLION, and probably more than that. I don't know. But NOT $4 million.

Thanks for SCREWING with my intelligence, Fey! You have a great show and all, but that was UNCALLED FOR.

The line RUINED the rest of the show for me.

• Administrator

Awse episode last night! Funny moments:

Seinfeld Vision - Heroes, L&O:SVU, DOND.... :lol:

Are You Stronger than a Dog, MILF Island, America's Next Top Pirate

Tracy's wife got custody of Griz

Mystic Pizza, the musical...which uses real food LMAO

Jack: "She has to lose 30 pounds or gain 60, anything in between has no place in television."

Cerie hugs Liz: "Now I have my something old."

Liza calling Toofer "Chocolate Rain" LMAO

Liz's Jerry imitation when she's crying

Tracy: "Oh no, did a Korean person die"

Liz: ""How old are you?.....How much do you weigh?.....When's the last time you had sexual intercourse?"

Liz: "I am your worst nightmare, is who I is!" The way she said this was hilarious

Jerry: ""Put me on Lost -- is that you guys?"

Jerry: "I was vacationing in Europe with my family in a country only rich people know about".

Jack: "Does he look upset?"

Jonathan: "He looks the way you did when I tried to hold your hand on the jet"

Jack's list: "Fake a hurricane and all regular scheduling is preempted."

Tracey: "Remember that threesome we had with Elaine Boosler?" Jerry says it wasn't him. And Tracey replies with, "Oh yeah, you're right. You know, I think it was a mirror." :lol:

Jenna: "What, you never pretended to be a bride when you were a little girl?"

Liz: "No,I did I just never romanticized it."

Flashback to Young Liz: "This is my husband Saul Rosenbear and this is his son Richard. From a previous marriage."

Liz: And then he cheated on me. With a lamb.

And the ratings were up too!! Hopefully they can keep it up. :)

Archived