PSNS: More Fall Spoiler/Rumours

• Members

Via Soapcentral from Coffeerooms

Not sure if they are fact or fiction, So take with a grain of salt...

The Gwen/Ethan/Theresa/Jared mess takes interesting turn when long-kept secrets are finally revealed.

Tabitha sees something horrible in the bowlovision.

Paloma and Fancy find a connection between Spike, Chris and the motel murders.

Luis and Sheridan give in to their passion.

The news of Grace's death shake the Bennett house, but excites Ivy.

Whitney learns that Chad is indeed cheating and ends their relationship.

Whitney sleeps with Julian.

Secrets come out causing Kay and Fox's marriage to be put on hold.

A mysterious figure stalks Miguel.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Believable

Would JER really kill Grace off without having the HUGE secrets come out we've waited on for 3 years?

No! No! No! I refuse to believe this spumour, unless Grace fakes her death to gaslight Ivy ;)

Julian and Whitney :blink::huh:

No thank you! I would much prefer her to go after Fox

• Members

Yep KR is right-JER killed Roman only to bring him back as a recast later. I hope if Grace does die that is the case. I know it is probably being done to bring Charity back but if Grace really does die I will quit this show too. It would be a waste of the Grace/Sami/Ivy story which has been stupidly backburnered for years. If he does go the Roman route and kill her and bring her back, it will be JER being lazy and recycling yet again. It would be entertaining for a resurrected Grace to interupt Sami and Ivy's wedding but I would like to think JER could be more original.

The rest of these sound blah. The Julian/Whitney one is interesting and I really thought that would happen a few years ago when they were trapped in the elevator and were sharing many scenes together but they didn't. I would like to see this play out.

• Members

You'd think they would be scared... they're probably loving all of this crap right now. :rolleyes:

Since Passions usually has big Decembers, I hope Grace is back for real by then. :angry:

After just reading Kyle Brandt's exit interview, I can't help but think that most of the Passions cast feels the same way he does about spaghetti, but the tomato sauce hasn't even been bought from the store yet.

• Members

Here are some more rumours I found:

Sheridan receives a message from beyond the grave...from Beth!

Ivy, Chad, and Chris cross paths with JT Cornell.

Edna and Norma return to Harmony.

Theresa has nightmares of being cremated alive.

Fancy grows jealous of Paloma and Noah.

A former Harmony resident returns home in a body bag!

Kay and Miguel get a blast from the past.

The PassionsTabloidTruth storyline culminates in a murder mystery!

• Members

IA KR....

JER should be fired, it did wonders for DAYS. I know those that feel its Reilly's baby, well he has abandoned his baby and his so called baby needs a new parent. There are plenty of other writers who can write camp, if PSNS still wants to go that route. As long as JER is HW at PSNS the show will never recover.

Archived