PSNS: More Fall Spoiler/Rumours

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not against a Brokeback story but I don't want the character of Jared ruined and I don't want a potential coupling with Jared/Theresa ruined. Divins will bring Jared down big time. They finally were giving Theresa a refreshing story and now they are going to screw around with putting Jared with Chad and then stick Theresa back with Ethan. ET are overwith IMO because they just disgust me now. They are no longer a destined couple to me and have been damaged beyond belief. I am happy this will break up Whitney/Chad but I hate that it's at the expense of Jared, if this does happen. I just hate that it ruins the potential of the Jared character and the Jaresa coupling.

If those rumors are true, it is obvious JT will be killed. I love the character and wish he would stay so that will suck. It is becoming obvious Grace will be killed and that Charity is coming home. I am ok with it, even though it is lazy and recycling story-wise, just as long as Grace does return from the dead. If they kill her for real, which I doubt, I am through with the show.

The Edna/Norma rumor and Theresa cremated one sound good though.

Archived