Lost: Discussion Thread

• Members

Well hopefully they will give us a question/answer guide to answer some of the questions that weren't answered like Alias did with their series boxset. My mom wanted to know where walt and michael were, it made no sense for them not to be there, if those people died at different times, then that could of explained why walt was so aged and theres no reason for michael not to be there. Michael could of sat out there with ben. :lol: Also I know for a fact that the actor that plays walt is going to one of the lost podcasting parties so there's time for a party but no time for the finale?

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm very curious to know why Walt and Michael weren't there either. At the very least Michael should have been there because we know he was dead. Maybe he was like Ana Lucia though, and wasn't ready to remember. Miles, Richard, and Lapidus were also missing from the church.

• Administrator

If that's what they said, they couldn't come out in say, "yes." I think they were going to say no to every suggestion.

I do believe that they always knew what the ending was.

• Members

I don't agree, because they never really explained the point of the island(as in the reason for the light, with no MIB what was the point of it, they made it seem like it was to keep MIB on the island), and man in black. Also why did hurley/ben need to be there for the island if MIB was dead.

• Members

What a hilarious, ridiculous mess. It vindicated every complaint I've ever had about this piece of [!@#$%^&*]. No planning whatsoever, and finally, a huge cop-out that invalidates every inch of the story they've tried and failed to tell for six years. Nothing you actually saw for six seasons mattered, and certain bits - such as Juliet saying "it worked" and showing the alternate reality's island underwater - fly in the face of the finale.

I am glad LOST is dead and I piss on its grave. It was the ultimate triumph of hype and viral marketing and overwrought music, slo-mo and "emotion" over story and content. It is now gone, and I hope with its pathetic death, so too will die the "faux-smart TV" culture.

Archived