Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

As I have been with the whole series.....I'm STILL LOST!! LOL But it was definitely an emotional finale which it some ways I thought was better than "answering questions." I need time to think about this. I'm still confused.

• Members

So island world is the real world instead of alternate world, I'm assuming. Kate, pilot, sawyer, etc died on the plane or they all died on the plane in season 1.

An article I just read has finally summed it up for me, and after reading it I now like the finale.

• Members

I'm very curious as to the point of Jack having a son in this alternate "they're all dead" universe. David was Jack and Juliet's son in this timeline and Jack and Juliet were involved with each other on the island. I just don't see how the two of them had a child but knew nothing of their life on the island.

• Administrator

I think Darlon's going to explain things on Jimmy Kimmel, later tonight.

I think........yes, they're all dead in the sideways universe....but everything that happened ont he island, happened. They all couldn't go to heaven, because they couldn't move on, they were in purgatory. They all needed to be together in the sideways universe (because they went through the most significant experience of their lives together on the island) and they all needed to accept that they were dead. Jack was the last one to accept it.

That's all I got for now. LOL

Archived