B&B: Oh Baby! Look who's your daddy...

• Members

-Soap Opera Digest-

I'm shocked...

1. about the turn of the events

2. that this is not that dreadful

Seriously, if we Brad spares us another eound of Brooke-Ridge merry-go-round-to-hell the whole show might actually be looking up. Now we just need better storylines and get over this crap... Don't care for Bridget & Dante but at least Bridget won't have her father-in-law's child - hallelujah!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dang! I got so excited thinking you were talking about Nick on Y&R and that Phyllis's baby was going to turn out to be Jack's. LOL!

Hmm... this doesn't sound too bad. It will definitely be an entertaining week. I'm guessing it will be a week of cliff-hangers which should be interesting. I love when Y&R has those big moments that stretch out for a week. Since the show is only half an hour, it keeps everything nice and tight and entertaining.

• Members

Here we go again! Why is it that every time Brooke breaks up with either Ridge or Nick she automatically runs to the other person? Brad Bell needs to throw a wrench in there somewhere. What about Thorne? Hector? Dante? Hell, fulfill my fantasy and pair her with Thomas, proving that Brooke is truly a slut from the Valley.

• Members

D*mn. I wanted Nick to be the father.

How many times are they gonna do this? Nick has a child one minute... the next, either it's not his kid after all or she dies like Nicole. Give him a child for crying out loud. I'd prefer he'd have a child with Bridget. Then Brooke will know how Bridget feels like every time she's betrayed by her own mother.

• Members

Damn that twisted, incestous Forrester family tree! :lol:

One of the soap mags said that Harry might turn out to be related to someone on the show a while back, and I just assumed it would be Nick. I completely blanked on Nick and Ridge being half-brothers. Hmmm... unless that was just a rumor, who else could he be related to?

Archived