Friday Night Lights: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yeah, that Mud Bowl episode was GREAT!

Tyra's rape scenes...wow...that was incredible. Adrianne Palicki is a goddess and she handled those scenes very well! I don't like to read spoilers for primetime shows, so I was hit out of NOWHERE when that guy hit her and started to rape her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just watched the whole season in a couple of days. And let me tell you. I was sooo against this show from the beginning after wathing the pilot episode. I watched the pilot again this Monday and this time I thought it was better, but I still wasn't sure about the show. As I watched a few more episodes, well let's say I was stuck. lol I'm so glad I gave FNL a 2nd chance, because it's the best new show this season! imo I'm really looking forward to next season, it's gonna be great!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

so i just didnt watch this at the start because the movie pretty much sucked. well didnt suck but it wasnt great.

then the first season was on sale for like 18 bucks so i bought it. and WOW!

it was okay in the start. i was hooked when Lyla hooked up with Tim when Jason was in the hos.

And can i just say that Tyra is the best damn thing on this show?

this show is so real and honest and amazing. Cant wait to watch the rest of the second season. (I watched season 2 eppy 1 on yahoo)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived