GL recasts Marah/Actress returns to role.

• Members

Thinking Lindsey McKeon or Laura Bell Bundy? Not exactly, think further back.

Kimberly J. Brown who portrayed Marah when she was younger (during the days of Annie and Clone Reva) returns to the role of Marah on Nov. 17. No word on the Shayne recast, but it's definitely happening. Dylan will be returning also.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! Good job, GL!

Interesting to see Shayne being recast too (methinks Marina needs a new/old love interest, although I think DK's trying to see how she plays with Mallet)... and Dylan? Two things... will it be Morgan Englund, and how will they explain Bridget?

• Members

I would think most likely it would be Morgan Englund and if Dylan returns fulltime, I would suspect that DK will go the Alan-Michael route, ruin a good couple with a rich history and say they have divorced or something along those lines.

• Members

Love the actress, but as I previously stated (in a different post) how is she gonna look standing next to Jeffery O'Neil? I saw a picture of her in 2005 at some premiere. She looked pretty, but.....I guess I'm just shocked that's all.

I'm holding out to see how this plays out, but I think I'm pissed at this news.

Next they will bring back Marty West as Shayne who will look 10 years older than Marah!!!!!

Aghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I like that she doesnt have that typical 'soap' look (i.e. not a stick) and will certainly shake things up, but I dunno if there's really any need for Marah in GL just now. Perhaps this is just a flying visit to do with Reva's cancer storyline and not a long term gig...I just cant see what they'll do with her. Although with Jon/Tammy going they're going to need a new centrepiece controversial couple, like Jeffery/Marah. Although doesnt this totally rewrite Marah's previous SORASing

• Members

Yes which is why I'm dumbfounded why they would do this. DK/EW keep making mistakes left and right and this is one of those mistakes. Marina is around 21-22 and that would make Shayne the same age. Marah was already in College and beyond when they graduated high school. She needs to be at least 24-25 years old and a successful young fashion designer.

Archived