Susan Lucci rubbing shoulders with Ann Coulter

MarlandRulez

• Members

Wow. What a two faced board. Just because Lucci leans to the right and happens to be on stage with Ann Coulter..she is the devil all of a sudden?

Would it be the same if she were on stage with Al Frankin?

Give me a break. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. Whether she agrees or disagrees with Ann Coulter as a whole or some statements is none of our business.

I do not agree with the Lefty Libs calling our troops the terrorists, but I do not hate them.

Man give Susan a break, can she support, vote, follow, talk with anyone she wants too..can't she?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because this thread is supposed to be about Susan Lucci and Ann Coulter. It is not meant to be an analysis of JSF's personal life. You're just giving him more attention, which he craves, and that's the last thing he needs right now.

Some of you should really stop being so blase and condescending when it comes to possible warnings. Also, if people want to be offended, they have the right to. It is a message board after all.

• Members

I'm sorry to go off topic here but my reputation is at stake. Bree, I do not "crave" attention like some desperate child. That is an insulting thing to say. The only thing I crave is a good nap after working hard day in and day out. Well, that and a good snack. Not attention. I have enough of that.

Actually, PC, Drew did. I know. Some people's hatred for conservatives transcends being rational and giving them the benefit of the doubt, a fair shake.

Archived