Susan Lucci rubbing shoulders with Ann Coulter

MarlandRulez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so then, being a liberal, I guess I'm one of the bad ones.

*shakes head*

Anyone do any surfing while on that website? I did, much to my disgust. Particularly their 9/11 section, with that flash video showing pix from 9/11 saying underneith "This is what we're responding to". If destruction legitimizes killing, then lets show some pictures of iraq and afghanistan blown to hell and see what they're responding to. It's such a smug, one-sided attitude - and the reason anti-USA sentiment is as high as it is globally, and not just with terrorists.

• Members

I'm a proud liberal so of course radical conservatives are not my cup of tea. Ann Coulter is a psychopath who needs to be locked away, she's a heartless racist and pathilogical liar. WTF is Susan Lucci even doing breathing the same air as that !@#$%^&*]? I really hope there is some explanation. I feel really dissapointed in Susan Lucci.

There is no comparison between Ann Coulter and Adolf Hitler.

• Members

Since it was a concert, I guess it could be just a coincidence that she's pictured w/ them.

But I definitely don't understand how people can associate w/ the likes of Ann Coulter. The woman is completely crazy. She's racist, sexist, and is completely out-of-touch w/ reality. I can't believe people pay money to read her lies. Even by conservative standards, she's nuts.

For me, it's hard to like an actor/singer when they have political beliefs that I find to be offensive. I'm not a fan of SL's at all, but I would be disappointed to learn that she actually supports Ann Coulter. :blink:

• Members

Well, you're right, I'm not one of the 'good ones' in private. In public however, which is how I judge Lucci and the others, that image you set forth publicly, is how I meant that. And I was just joking with the "good ones" remark, it wasn't intended to offend anyone. It's just nice to know I have at least ONE soap star for a solid role model. :)

Although I disagree with something: never did I say only missionary sex is okay. how boring would that be! :lol:

• Members

You have several actually:

Nancy Lee Grahn(aka Daytime's SuperLib) said on SOAPTALK that Greg Vaughan was "the only Republican I've ever liked."

I also read on the boards after her well-deserved Emmy Win that Gina Tognoni reportedly leaned right.

John James(Jeff, AMC; ex-Jeff DYNASTY/COLBYS) was quoted in Digest as saying his favorite book was "A Savage Nation" by Michael Savage. Talk about psycho Conservatives

• Members

bellcurve, thanks for all the hookups! :wub:

At first, however, I thought you were BSing because NLG, of course, is a FLAMING liberal. I mean, wow. Just, WOW. But yeah, Ric Hearst, I believe I knew, is "right." (Tee hee). Oh wait! You said Greg Vaughan. I just read that. Wow. Um, definitely didn't get that vibe from him. As for Tognoni, how can someone "lean right" after an Emmy awards show? I'm intrigued, fascinated and DYING to know!!!

• Members

Seeing this defiently doesn't make me wanna like SL. Ugh.

Wow, he must be one hell of an amazing guy then ;) I have a hard time figuring who's more driven, NLG or DH (she's been into politics for a long time, she was into campaigns and stuff even in 1984). And remember, there was that "Daytime For Gore" in 2000 and also for Kerry in 2004. Heather Tom, Peter Reckell were both part of it, several others too.

Archived