GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

My concern is Bobbie will be gone by the time Luke is, which is a waste. She was on the show for many years in her own stories with and without Luke.

These vets don't have to always be driving story, but I want to see them as part of the canvas.

I'm still hopeful that Laura has a story after Luke is gone. Doubtful, but...

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Bobbie will stay for Lucas and Carly but will be on a lot less unfortunately. On the other hand, Bobbie's screen time in 2014 was not connected to Luke at all, it was all about her children, Scott and Lucy.

• Members

Apparently I was completely wrong, and that was an actress doing one of the nastiest parodies ever of a tight-ass woman. I had no idea. No shade. I'm perfectly willing to come right out and say it when I think a performance stinks.

I'm disappointed because I respected GH for hiring a transgendered person.

• Members

I love Jane Elliot and I love Tracy, but Tracy has been giving this same speech since 2012 and keeps taking Luke back, and she has always deluded herself about Laura. I have little sympathy for her at this point.

I don't think Lulu was cold to her mother, but I do think Ron loves writing misdirect scenes where people awkwardly stand around looking at a returnee like some stilted Greek Chorus and saying [!@#$%^&*] like "he/she's staking her claim!" Bobbie would not react that way to Laura today, nor would many of the others.

• Members

Yeah I'm with ya'll on Tracy. I wanted to love her telling off Luke but Ii couldn't because we've heard this spiel before and all I could think of the entire time was "yeah right you'll leap when he says jump" like she always does. Sigh.

And this reunion all sounds like a ruse to me and Luke is lying to Tracy. So of course Tracy WILL take him back and everything will go back to the way it was. Like it always does. Ron always resets.

I loved how Dillon was there for his mother but it was a bit much. Take a chill pill, bro. Lord. Calm down. Maybe I'd also be more invested if Dillon wasn't off-screen the entire time Tracy's been humiliated by Luke over and over again.

I really like Sabrina and Michael and I can't even believe it. But I do.

And seriously, how many damn days do we have to sit through Staff and Howarth's episode guarantee being met as they do NOTHING. It's like a hamster wheel. They just keep spinning but going nowhere. I did lol at Molly's face in the preview for today when she meets her new step-mommy.

It's pretty sad how Maxie exists to be Nathan's girlfriend now. They only really have scenes in bed. Zzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I don't think there will be a Tracy reset. Maybe she will never even learn the truth, since we know Luke is leaving permanently very shortly.

LOL seriously! It's so obvious it's to meet their guarantees. They have the most repetitive conversations of anyone on the canvas. Thank god Silas was there to sarcastically act out what the audience was thinking. :lol:

It is pretty pathetic, isn't it? But Kirsten Storms did tweet yesterday that Maxie is getting a job and will be talking about it soon. Let's hope it's something logical and they actually SHOW her doing it though.

Archived