April 10-14, 2006

Toups

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One more quick question from someone who might know because I can't find it - is that the first time that Y&R has gotten into the 3's even in a daily rating? I don't remember ever seeing a 3.9 for them. Even with the ratings lower across the board I don't remember them dropping in the 3's. That is sad for the genre as a whole.

Y&R really needed that big 4.5 on Friday or they would have possible gone down this week as well.

These HH ratings are not good for the whole genre.

• Members

Yep, Steve, They have scored a 3.9 for the week. I think the only low record set this week was GL's 1.9 for Thursday Ouch!

Week of June 14-18 2004

1 Y&R 3.9/14 (-0.2) <--------- All Time Low

2 GH 3.3/10 (+0.2)

3 DAYS 2.9/10 (same)

3 AMC 2.9/10 (-0.1)

3 B&B 2.9/9 (-0.3)

6 OLTL 2.7/9 (same)

7 ATWT 2.6/8 (-0.1)

8 GL 2.2/7 (-0.1)

9 PSNS 1.8/6 (same)

• Members

Wow these numbers suck for everyone :( .

I knew Days would drop but I am happy it wasn't a 2.4. They can't get below that before May because we all know once May comes there will be a jump. Its funny because I thought Days would have gotten bad numbers last week but they went up whereas this week they dropped. These ratings are weird its almost like people watch the weeks where the show isn't as good.

Oh well-April typically bring bad numbers for all and May is usually the rebound month so let's all hold on. The demos aren't bad for Days though but I will wait for all the numbers to comment further.

• Members

Your right Phoenix,

I wonder if the ratings will rise with the return of Evans and Nichols at the end of May? GH went up .2-.3 during Jan-Feb sweeps, with the returns of 80's characters and the virus story.

• Members

Can someone explain to me how they are getting 2.5 for Days? I'm getting a 2.44 which shouldn't round up to 2.5, should it?

DOOL

Monday 2.6

Tuesday 2.5

Wednesday 2.4

Thursday 2.3

Friday 2.4

12.2 for all days divided by 5 is 2.44. Am I crazy? I know it doesn't make much difference but my OCD needs to know what I'm doing wrong. :P

Thanks,

Terri

• Members

Glad to see AMC jump, they deserved it for the Dixie reveal... I am excited to see how many tuned in for this past Monday. I am boggled by ATWT too cause it is really heating up right now very exciting and all the stories are finally moving again when for a while it seemed reallyslow. Ouch for Y&R hitting a 3.9..... but making up for it with a 4.5 the next day LOL

Archived