April 10-14, 2006

Toups

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately, AMC was pre-empted on Monday in what has traditionally been probably their largest market in Chicago and I also think it may have been pre-empted in Boston. It's too bad because they could have really racked up a great number - I hope it still will be good though.

• Members

Their FORMER Governor was convicted of corruption. I don't know about the people in Chicago but I would have been really annoyed to be pre-empted because an ex-politician was found guilty of something most of them are guilty of anyway. GEESH! IMO, there was no need to waste an hour on that when Tad and Dixie were finally seeing each other after four years! :lol:

• Members

Yup, and every station covered it, which means Young & Restless, Bold & Beautiful, As the World Turns, and Days of Our Lives all aired in the wee hours of the morning. It was kind of twilight zonish... I turned off DAYS at about 2:00 in the morning and flipped the channel to CBS and there was the half-show bumper for Y&R... I ended up going to bed at 3am (but that's pretty normal for me anyway ;) )

I won't be surprised at all if there's a slight dip for Y&R, B&B, ATWT, DAYS, AMC (and OLTL? dunno if it was pre-empted) for this past week's Monday ratings.

Archived