• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yeah.. it was fabu

Although, I gotta tell you--- us old folks are forced to suffer through JoLu sex, but J-Lex sex they keep from us??!?!! GH is so ageist. God forbid we see anyone over 45 going at it. Pu-leeeezze.

Too bad your most loyal fan is boycotting your product until she knows how you rectify the GIANT, AWFUL, HORRIBLE mistake you made.

• Members

Part of me agrees with you, but part of me thinks they were all the sexier because we had to use our imaginations. You KNOW we wouldn't have seen as good onscreen as we get in our heads. Just think of LuNacy - even more sexy because it's look and inuendo.

As for the young kids, all they have is the graphic. Can you see JoLu even attempting to pull of that dialogue - no way... they couldn't do it.

Now Lainey, think this through for a minute...

1. I am a Tracy fan first.

2. Have I ever written anything that seperated them?

3. What do we know exactly? Nothing except a little snippet suggested something to Luke that happened while he was DRUGGED AND UNCONSCIOUS.

4. Have I ever let you down?

• Members

Well now you're just challenging my abilities as a story teller - abilities that you've been praising all along. Where would the entertainment be if I gave the ending away? Every story needs a hook.

This much I will give you - I leave for Guide camp tomorrow for the weekend and you will be out of your misery before then.

• Members

Let me know when I am out of my misery, and I will read back.

You're a great storyteller.... but that doesn't mean you have to give me a heart attack. I get enough of that in the 'real' world. This I do for fun. And Luke cheating on Tracy isn't fun (hence my little tantrum).

• Members

Hmmm... but how will you know if you're not reading? The hints are in the chapters you are boycotting, my dear.

And little tantrum? Please, you could give the Diva Q a run for her money.

EDIT

Tracy gets help relaxing...

The Annals of Luke and Tracy...

Here, this should passify you LB. It was always part of the plan, so you can read it in sequence or it can be a stand alone. Either way don't quit until you get to the ending... actually, this should be your mantra for my ENTIRE STORY!!! You threw in the towel much too early.

Oh, and might I also point out that Luke didn't cheat on Tracy. He believed he was with Tracy. 'Cheat' suggests willingness and intent, and neither were the case.

Edited by remos

• Members

kenna, if you are out there, just want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope it's going great!!

For those wondering, Tracy was on today, but as expected her role was very minimal. Segments 5 and 7, but in her first, she had no dialogue, and in her second, she was used to give Maxie/Lulu/Johnny conflict for tomorrow's episode. Here is the best screencap I could find.

Basically, Tracy catches Johnny and Lulu kissing at the boathouse but doesn't say anything. Later, she busts into MetroCourt during Kate's photoshoot. The camera man isn't very happy, but Kate says "random woman in shot" might be good (or something along those lines). She has Maxie give "Mrs. Spencer" a release form. As Maxie's doing that, Tracy tells Carly that she needs to talk to Lulu, that Lulu won't listen to her (Tracy), that she is getting too close to John Zacharra, that they are at the Quartermaine boathouse as they speak. Maxie hears this all. In the previews, Maxie shows up at the boathouse, and Kate is getting in an elevator, so it seems that there's a bit of time lapse, and Tracy and Carly's part won't be continued.

EDIT: Upon second viewing, Kate said "interesting" not good, and it could have been sarcasm. Oh, and something shiny caught my eye! I am almost positive that Tracy has her ring on!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Well I'm glad someone was there to catch it today. The Diva asked if Tracy was going to be on and I told her I didn't think so. Sounds like I was pretty much right.

Whoever said this summer is shaping up to be the same as last summer - different boytoy - was right. I bet you we could all quote Tracy's dialog without even thinking.

But at least (and yes, this is a wardrobe comment from me) the outfit is someone summery. She does have 3/4 length sleeves and the dress looks fitted. I guess someone went shopping...

Which begs from me another question... hasn't she had a lot of wardrobe assists of late? I wonder if we can actually look forward to some descent TQ this fall after TG returns. New wardrobe.... he's told to take all his vacation now so he's around through the fall.... conspiracy theory or real potential?

• Members

Love what you did with Chapter 29, remos! You've already given us so much LuNacy goodness. Wherever you go with this, they will be in their glory. I have no doubt.

As for the other GH...I love that Tracy is getting a new wardrobe. And I love that the absence of rings was apparently a one-day wardrobe malfunction. (She was wearing them on Friday of last week, too.) But is it too much to ask for a little more screentime? I'll even take Lulu propping *if* I have no other choice. Any Tracy is better than no Tracy, and JE is the Goddess of Making the Most With the Least.

I miss LuNacy, but I miss Tracy even more.

• Members
Ms.Q, thanks for posting that Tracy was on today and will be on again tomorrow! :) I think I will post the two days clips together, since her stint today couldn't have been more than a minute long. Also I will be going out of town this weekend starting tomorrow so I hopefully will have the clips up by Tuesday.