The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It wasn't implied, it was said outright. They said he learned from not thanking GF that one time. I wonder if they commented the same when he thanked RC for win #5?

But as I said above we know it wasn't a calculated thanks. It was an acknowledgment that without her he wouldn't be there. We know it, and what's more important HE knows it.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

my long lost friends!!!!!!!! gosh i have missed you all. in barcelona and all shopped out. exhausted. dead. had a blast. coming home tomorrow. be home at like midnight houston time.

funny <i ate at the first place they invented pizza...brick oven type in naples. not sure if i posted that or not.

going to eat in a few. i am so glad tg won and thanked je...and such BS about him learning his lesson. you

i just saw that.

remos so glad are back online.

i cant wait to use my cell phone again tomorrow when we fly through Newark. i am like in phone withdrawls.

i miss my dog!!!

thanks for keeping me updated stace!!!

barcelona is an amazing city. the chur ch here by gaudi is amazing and so much art and architecture and shopping and charm.

visiting rome was amazing. i learned so much. saw the vatican. very cool.

hope all is well with everyone here. cant wait to catch up.

one more thing...

did you miss your spoiler ho????

• Members

**international waves Hooked!!!**

Well she said 'he learned from his mistake'. I inferred she meant it was his singular reason for thanking her.

But yeah Remos, *word* on all you said!

* I missed you you Ho, Spoiler Ho that is!

Edited by halee

• Members

Do you have to ask? We've gotten nothing.... NOTHING... we need you (according to Halee we're the LF 'fluffers' so when we were both gone it was pretty dead here).

Glad you'll be back on North American soil tomorrow. I miss you, chickie.

• Members

*waves to everyone*

Good for TG that he won, even though I was pulling for TP. Yeah, I was. LOL TG has won too many and needs to give someone else a chance. I'll have to watch the clip when I have the chance. Cool that he mentioned JE, and way cool that she got such a great reaction out of the audience.

I have a new thing to focus my attention on, and it isn't GH. LOL *shrug*

They Carly'd and Claudia'd me one too many times and I've simply had enough. I haven't even watched any JE since Tracy left with Luke...although if something comes up with Tracy that is MUST SEE, I'll check with you guys and then watch it.

Otherwise, GH can kiss my rear. I'm done, and been done for a while now. I have to admit I have something else keeping my attention at the moment...LOL.

*smiles secretively*

I hope everyone is doing well. Ta !

• Members

I listened to the podcast a couple hours ago, but it wouldn't let me post... So, a little late with this, but here goes...

First of all, they got it wrong about what he submitted! He didn't submit My Way.

So, he never thanked GF? That sort of surprises me. Even if TG felt that GF didn't help him in any way, it seems the PC thing to do... But I still call garbage on learning from his mistakes, standing by what I said in my other post.

If he's on the ballot, he's a "shoe in?" What happened last year then?

Hi hooked!!!!

HEY!!! I brought in Tracy/Monica, Tracy/Johnny, and Tracy/Lulu scoops!!! :P

ILoveTracyQ, come on. We want details. ;) PM or email if you want. :D

• Members

I stand corrected. But you must admit Hooked has a particular savoire faire about her whoring ability.

Yeah, what she said!

EDIT

Hey Funny, I see you hiding there. Anxiously awaiting installment #19 +. Keep that puppy rolling. You know what I'm like!

As for The Annals, I've got squat. Anyone with ideas? (I'm also getting hyped up on cold medication to counterbalance the amount of campfire smoke I inhaled this past weekend, so I'm a bit of a space cadet.)

Oh Lainey... you wouldn't be ignoring me would you? I might have to start singing "Henry the VIIIth" if you are. I'll do it - you know that.

Edited by remos

• Members

never fear my peeps! I will be back to my whoring ways soon enough!!! LOL

been even trying a bit but gotta go to bed soon,

did see that the stuff staci said was in SOW too about the tract monica stuff

i popped onto SD for a few...

i have a lot stuff to catch up on the blog-annals, etc

i am shopped out todday. everything is so expensive with the dollar being so crappy compared to the e uro

now me and adam are in the lobby on back to back laptops and the other two are in the room on laptops and it is almost midnight. it issome holiday tomorrow here.

we have a 9 hour flight and then a four hour flight from newark. so taking a xanax and giving the kids benedryl.

be back late night tomorrow night--super late night

love

your international spoiler ho!!!

• Members

Relax remos you know I won't leave you hanging for too long. And btw I need a fic fix myself. I'm running into a small wall for writing too. Will have you and Tl's fix ready for you guys by today.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Now, I didn't say you were wrong... just commented on who gets the x-rated references. (the 'international spoiler ho' and the writer of LuNacy erotica.... yeah, that's pretty x-rated to start with)

And Ms.Q does have a particular interest in oomph and anything hair touches...

BUT STILL!!!

• Members

hilarious!

Stace remos and funny too--i got a hair update pm about Tracyyś hair looking like it grew out a bit and had a touch more blonde in it (this was from another board)

see...the hair really is the thing!!!! LOL

Did I tell you all tat there ws this family of 29 on the ship celebrating their grandprents 50th anniversary? they were wearing purple shirts that said The Qs 50th anniversary and I kept thinking it was our Qs!! Their last name was quartella or something like that. too funny.