The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I didn't pay much attention to the first part of the show, but I think they were just going for different Father's Day-related vignettes. So, maybe it didn't mean anything in terms of story.

WORD on Rick. Can't stand him.

And, yes, Jane's hair is most definitely growing out. Love the color, too.

EDIT: And Lainey, you might want to check out Luke's latest on the blog. The "I'd want to be married to you even if you didn't have a dime" was mentioned. If I remember correctly, that was your favorite LuNacy episode!

Edited by QueenTracy

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Halee, I think there is supposed to be at least one Tracy episode for next week. I believe Ms. Q posted it a few days ago, but didn't remember which day. Will have to look!

I noticed the blown back look, too. It's definitely longer, but the style change makes an even bigger difference.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

DUDE! Her hair is the same length as it was last week. They just blew it back so she has a Conan O'Brien thing going on! But I know some of you guys really need to believe it is longer, so I will shut up now.

**Late night waving at QT**

• Members

HAIR POST WARNING!!! If you don't want to read it, just scroll...

That is a very good description!!! LOL. I never thought of it like that, but I can see it. :lol: Though I am in the camp that says it is getting longer (maybe not so much from last week but from when she and Luke took off together). She is definitely growing it out...

Snapshot227-vi.jpg

However, this wouldn't be the first time she started growing it out, only to get it cut again in time for her next episode.

Case in point:

Snapshot002-vi.jpgSnapshot098-vi.jpg

:o

END OF THE HAIR COMMENTARY.

_

_

_

And hee, look at this screencap I found. Anyone got a caption?

Snapshot040-vi.jpg

And yes, Tracy is scheduled for next week. Soap Opera Weekly did not give an exact date, and I have yet to see Tracy in the Cable Guide Spoilers, but this was the spoiler from the magazine:

My comment:

• Members

*hugs halee*

You are not alone! hooked and I feel the same. (Oh, hooked, you are missed!!! Oh, guess what, I dreamt I was in Spain last night - CRAZY!)

Anyway, the dialogue in that episode was AWESOME!!! Their scenes lasted more than 25 seconds. It would have been a wonderful LuNacy day, but noooo...The hair was just too distracting. Please don't ever let her do that again.

• Members

[in best Arnold imitation] Whatcha talkin' 'bout bsg? :P

SOC is discussing the longest lasting couple: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=368599

Wow, I am posting more than usual this afternoon. It must be the topic of hair. Gets me going - haha!

TL, Nancy, and Lainey, I await your opinions (if I left you out and you want to discuss hair, feel free. :D I just know that some of us refuse to go there...)

• Members

Since my opinion has been solicited...

Snapshot002-vi.jpgSnapshot098-vi.jpg

Left = Fairly flattering. Nice. I prefer it longer, but it's not offensive.

Right = Dykey!!! (I'm allowed to say that! ha!). Not horrible, just horrible on her. Makes her too harsh.

Snapshot227-vi.jpg

This BETTER be growing, because if it's not.. this is the worst offense of them all: 70s dyke!!!

Ugh!!!

This is flattering on NOBODY... not a single sole on the planet.

Snapshot040-vi.jpg

Caption: "Cut your hair again, woman, and I'll kill you!"

So, where's Remos? What's her deal? Computer still hospitalized? Anyone know if it was a fatality?

• Members

Weighing in with my requested opinion...

Hair should match the personality. TQ is sassy and classy, and even her personality has oomph. My favorite styles are the oomphy bobs because they complement her no-nonsense glamour.

EDIT: Tracy was wearing her rings on Friday. You can see a glimpse of them as she's walking over to speak to Lulu. Then, you can really see them, but only for a second, just before she crosses her arms.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Hey Ya'll sorry been absent from here...had to read back.

Ms.Q I have no clue if Monicas going to be out of rehab...I sure hope so. I want her back on my screen.

Thanks for the update on Oh Baby!!

If i find anything else out about LC i'll let ya know lol.

9 central time anybody up for a chat?? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by IluvAandM

• Members

See this is why I try not to get too involved in the hair conversation, because everyone's opinion is wrong, but mine. ;)

Well Ms, Q., I decided since I went to the effort of rippin' & clippin' the "Tracy Finds Georgie in Dillion's Bed" scene. I might as well post it on youtube, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks67DpzNMAI

And here's another old funny one with Tracy & Lucy just chatting...(Lynn Herring is really funny with her paranoid pregnant eating)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqo7hJnRcH0