Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sooo.. Whats been going on with Tracy / Jane Elliot :unsure: .

I haven't seen her on in a while but then agian i haven't been watching much of GH recently so I wouldn't know :(

I miss hanging out over here you guys were always the cats meow. B)

• Members

coolkid!!! I wasn't sure if you were ever going to post again!!!! How are you?! Come back soon!

~ Here's my short (I CAN do short - haha) Tracy Quartermaine recap ~

Not sure the last time you watched (or posted), but Tracy's hair has been quite short since January. Her outfits continue to be recycled from time to time, but she has gotten some newer ones (yay! I miss discussing her wardrobe with you). Anyway, she and Luke are still together. She broke it off with him in January (she tossed the ring in his drink), but in May, he finally got her to wear the rings again.

They went on an adventure together offscreen (for Tony Geary's vacation), but Tracy has returned since. She is mainly occupied with Lulu, but had a couple scenes with Lucky and Sam, who are currently in Mexico searching for Luke. Tracy doesn't know where he is, and according to Lucky, there is a problem, and Luke is keeping that from Tracy because he loves her and wants to protect her.

~ Here's my Jane Elliot recap ~

She went to Amsterdam with Tony Geary for a bit, which we all thought was very neat. The two also did a radio interview together with Leeza Gibbons, where a lot of things we heard came up, but there was a cute part when Tony mentioned trying out for Jane's lover, and Jane corrects him, "Tracy's lover, Sweetheart." And there was a surprise guest. Anyway, she's been in the mags a lot more than she used to. I'd have to go back and find the articles/summaries, but it's good that she more or less is getting the attention she deserves.

• Members

Jesus, Remos.

Remind me not to click on your $hit while at work.

You're SOOO going to get me fired.

Geez.

How come I can't get the show online this evening? I see screencaps of Diane, and I can't get the video anywhere. Youtube is down, etc. etc.

Someone who watched tell me: Diane And Alexis? Any Alexis and Jerry? What about Diane and Max? Is today the day Alexis admitted to sleeping with jerry? hmmmmmm.

• Members

Nah.... you have her as a 12 year old with lots of potential to learn at Tracy's feet. Besides, it might be interesting if Daddy's little princess had to compete with Daddy's little princess.

You've done a lot of male bonding, now it's like to bring on the X chromosomes.