Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well my darlings, I am FINALLY home with all of you. I have never felt so out of touch in my life. It's one thing when you leave on vacation, but to be denied internet access for over a week is deadly - especially for someone such as moi!

So, I have to read back, get my LuNacy mojo back in geer so I can update the Annals, and see what's what with the blog.

Inundate me... what's been happening???

• Members

Ah.... love the cyberhugs

It's the same 'puter, but he's updated the anti-virus and spyware to such an extent that I can't access youtube - my second home after you folks. So, there are still kinks to work out.

I had to divest my brain of LuNacy anything this past week, or I would have gone insane. Thanks to Fibro & CTD, I can't write longhand, so I haven't written anything since I left you. But I PROMISE (a Tracy promise, not a Lukey promise) that I will have something for you soon.

And I've seen QT consistently bumping the thread.... wow, Hooked and I really do make a difference around here.

I feel so behind in everything. I did get to see Tracy this week, and while I loved what Lucky had to say about Luke's love for Tracy, again I am left with 'why did they bring her back - just to prove that TPTB could pull JE in?' I'm not seeing anything that's so great it can overcome the fact that she's not with him. Have to think about how I will make The Annals work all this out....

• Members

Can you hear my explitifs from where you are??? I love that someone fixed my computer for free - I really do. HOWEVER, he took away everything I had done to personalize and gave me back 2000 and not the XP I had been using. So I have to redo everything. I can't get my email to work at all, so I'm MPing some of you my new gmail addy, please share it around. QT, I'll also send my phone number. I really haven't a problem with people using it.

• Members

ugh.... can't get sound (the vid looks beautiful, Ms. Q... hopefully I will get to hear it sometime soon)

So, my sympatico account can receive emails (had 215 actually) but shuts downs as soon as I try to send.

Technology is not making me happy..... but at least I'm back, and Tracy has posted on the blog courtesy of moi, come on in, the water's fine!

• Members

Ahhh... the vid was wonderful, Ms.Q. Just fills the spot!

Okay, now I have sound, but still can't keep anything bookmarked. ugh.

AND, my online bank doesn't recognized the new platform so I can't see how much money I don't have. This could take awhile....

Lainey, The Annals are moving up my to-do list.

SFD, another thunderstorm is moving through. Last one had hail, this one has tornado watches - for Toronto of all places! I'm shutting down, but I am around. I will try to be back again tonight.

tata

• Members

Halee its FREAKEN AWESOME!!!!! :D No kids for 9 weeks is gonna be great as it usually is. I need some time to recharge my batteries esp. with that God awful group I had. With 13 boys and only 6 girls you can see how I almost lost it with that class mix. Thanks for asking btw.