The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey guys! Sorry been out all day today and not on the computer at all. Company still here but leaving tomorrow. Saw "The Drowsy Chaperone" today. Don't bother if it is ever your way...

Just came from a martini bar for my friend's b-day dinner. I hate martinis...I tried a grey goose one to be like Tracy like or something--ha ha. I am a wine girl and that is all.

Kids in pool, guys outside...

I have tons of stuff to catch up on....haven't posted on the blog or read it in two days, haven't read all the new fics....can't wait til my company leaves in the morning.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. I hope to catch the br maybe later for a few...

BTW--an anon confirmed the Tracy info on SD about her being back the 3rd, and in town that week and on the week of the 9th but not the week of the 16th but no mention of her leaving town--she is just not seen.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm glad you are enjoying The Annals.

Lainey, if you ever get inspired - or need someone to vet something else you are doing, please let me know. I understand the ebb and flow of this stuff. You are just too talented to let that part of yourself get lost completely.

Funny, keep it coming. I'm really enjoying it.

My blog buddies? Where art thou? I know some have popped in through Sunday. This is a group effort... just a reminder.

QT, what are you doing up at this ungodly hour. You aren't usually one of the insomniacs around here.

Hooked, I'm glad your company is leaving tomorrow - you're missed. Are you having girly fun?

Through the night...

Luke and Tracy's Excellent Adventures

Edited by remos

• Members

Hope everyone has a nice holiday! I am off to Las Vegas in an hour! WOOHOO!!!! LA is taking her camera in search of the location where of the joyous nuptuals of Lunacy occurred.

Hooked, sorry, I wanted to get that clip up for you before I left, but it is gonna take some more searching....is on a tape I haven't made notes on yet :( But it will be coming soon! In the meantime, here are a few presents ......

Tracy and Gino

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x28/lad...n/TracyGino.jpg

A very young JE

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x28/lad...ton/YoungJE.jpg

Another Tracy Paul wedding shot

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x28/lad...WeddingKiss.jpg

JE as Anjelica on Days

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x28/lad...icaNeilDays.jpg

Leavin'....on a jet plane!!!!! B)

• Members

Hey guys...

Thanks for those stories, on my way to read them right now!!!!!!!!!!!

LA- how do get so much of this stuff, I'm loving it all!

As for anyone on the board, hi to you all and happy Monday and/or (depending on where you are I guess) happy Memorial Day.

I'm asking this knowing, fullwelll, the asnwer but does anyone have clips from Tuesday and Wednesday? I haven't downloaded them yet and I can't find them on the board. I now they're there but I have no idea where. Plus I think they've expired.

Thanks so much

• Members

Glad you are enjoying The Forgotten Birth. Does this mean i have to supply you with another one?

Keep 'em coming remos. You are a writing machine. Love the adventures. :D Hope to read more.

Edited by funny1

• Members

OMG...so much to catch up on and so little time. Company leaving in one hour, then my friends are coming over to swim/grill memorial day stuff.

I have so much to read. I can't WAIT! Something to do while our girl is not on this week!

Today is the 2/1 metrocourt episode I think repeat...maybe TQ is in that one...not sure.

SOOOOOOOO excited to catch up on the thread/blog stories everyone is writing tonight when everyone leaves.

• Members

Greetings all...

Whomever is doing Lulu on the blog (I'm not asking, I like the mystery) is a hoot. I love it!

Hooked, just wanted you to know I finally cleaned out my inbox today, and of the 873 emails I deleted, over 200 were from you. Are we verbose or what! (70 odd from Mike, 180 odd for homeschooling and 120 odd from Girl Guides, just so you know how you placed).

Lainey, I'm going to have a page in my comment collection dedicated to you. You make my heart and head swell. :D

Glad all of you are enjoying the Annals as much as the Blog itself. I just write what they tell me.

• Members

Yay company is gone! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone watch the rerun today? I think it was the day Luke got back into town right and the hotel exploded?

So our friends are coming over any minute for a barbecue/swim thingy.

Anyone around tonight to chat? I have missed you guys. Can't wait to catch up on all the fics.

• Members

Some good to know info

This scene insider has been lingering on SD all weekend long, saying they are not answering stuff. They did mention that people would be surpised about who is popular with offliners.

Here is the part of the exchange that is interesting. They mentioned Di/Max, Lulu, Johnny, anything Quartermaine, etc...

Me:

SI--I wasn't around at all last night. I know you don't want to get into it too much, but are you saying the Qs are still popular with offliners? Because I was never into message boards until NYE this year when I was up all night and got hooked onto SD...but everyone I know who watches GH who is an offliner still holds a candle for the Qs! Sometimes I feel like I am the lone Tracy/Q fan around here!!

SI:

THe Quartermaines are always a favorite and Luke and Tracy always score high in all numbers.

Summer Insider/SI

Someone else:

WOW. Luke and Tracy are loved offline?

That's surprising to me

Yet another person:

I like them together. More than I liked L&L.