• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hola ciberamigos/as!

I have been busy doing real life things for most of the day. Packing, laundry, cleaning house, blah, blah. My bathroom is a mess, and I didn't want to come home next week to find mold in there, so I figured it was best to do that before I leave...which brings me too...

My vacation.

I am leaving tomorrow. Will be back on Sunday. I won't have a computer...or will I??? My dad is talking about bringing his business lap top, but I won't be able to check anything Tracy related on it. I am hoping I can check my professional email account, so maybe I can check the other one too that I use with all of you guys.

remos, you are on a roll with the stories! Loved the emotion in the first one and the references to the blog in the second one were neat! Nice job!

funny, you have comments on The Forgotten Birth at LJ. :D

I am realizing that I will be missing out on most of the Adventure Blog... :o And here I thought having the same vacation as Tracy was genius!!! Haha. My sister just started a blog... Maybe I should too. Kidding. I probably could have done one for Mexico last summer, though.

I will prob. check back later tonight sometime!

Edited to fix things.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey TQ buds. So pissed my monica post got screwed up. Gotta do it again.

Just wanted to wish Ms. Q a great trip. I will email you anything good just in case you check (I won't email anything bad)

I leave next Friday to Monday. Will be home just in time for TQ again.

So...since I am always a day late and a dollar short...finally watched Wed. amazingess this morning. How do you like that word???

comments:

OMG--Tracy looked so awesome...her expressions are just too unreal! The vulnerable part with the bags...the kiss and the second kiss...Luke's yesssss!! Him saying hell no, my travel companion of choice is you....

Hooked falls over in happiness from T and W of this week.

Oh and Jlex kiss was HOT!

Why is it that the older actors have a ton more chemistry than the younger ones?

I did watch TH and F also today.

Comments:

Diane is good with Sonny.

Lulu should NOT be ever doing a love scene ever again! It is just ewwww worthy.

So we have company coming in thirty minutes so I will not have my late night access to the computer this weekend. Two of my husband's friends and their kids are coming.

Not happy. Not one little bit. I am glad he gets to see his friends, but could have done without three extra kids--two of which are 5 and 7 year old girls. What they heck they are going to do in my house I don't know.

Maybe I should take them to get their nails done or something--or go shopping! I hate their mom by the way. Parents getting divorce. Mom a total bitch!

Edit

Forgot to say "Have a safe flight" to Ms. Q--you guys know my little mishnagos (aka nuttiness with that)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay, so I take it back...these little girls are WAY adorable! 5 and 8...totally cute swimming and my boys are being really nice to them!

I am so taking them tomorrow to do some girly stuff like getting nails done or to this dress up party place! All stuff I never get to do...I might even take them shopping!

I so should have had girls....sigh!

From SD poster who was at Kemo event

But I also do not think Kelly thinks that the sun rises and sets with Steve Burton, like the rest of the cast does. Kelly thinks the sun rises and sets with Jane...thats who she would call if she were in prison.

the things you learn while eavesdropping.

I love Kelly! She has great taste!

The person said...

I can quote her saying..."Jane Elliot is the best character actress in Daytime". that is verbatim

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

First of all..... you're damned skippy she is and Kelly just went up about %200 on my popularity scale. That's still nothing compaired to Jane, but since we've since established that the sun rises and sets with Jane, she probably doesn't need to worry about her standing with anyone I guess.

And second.... Hooked- you've got mail.

Ok night all