Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A "blink and you'd miss it" kind of day. Let me put it this way.... one of the mvids that you or Ms. Q creates is about as long, if not longer.

I know there's etiquette around colouring the font, but it hardly seems worth it.

Tracy and Alan arguing/talking.

Scott comes in, Tracy accuses him of wanting Logan & Lulu in order to lure Luke out.

Scott blusters.

Tracy challenges him to take the DNA test.

Scott blusters.

Logan arrives, and Tracy offers the same challenge.

Logan blusters.

Lulu arrives, and is told of Tracy's challenge.

Lulu asks Logan if he wants to.

And that's it, folks....

EDIT

Opps, sorry, forgot the most important parts: Hair was oomphy, I believe: make-up great; beautiful, as usual; wearing brown pants, and a jacket. Not my favourite, but I'm not the best person here to comment on her wardrobe.

Edited by remos

• Members

OMG, Mrs Q, I think you'd love the hair today. The piece we think ruins the whole hair was even good today. It had oomph up the wazoo and it looked fantastic, especially when it was behind her ear at the end b/c you didn't see the bad piece at all. Otherwise she looked fabulous as always!! May have been a blink and miss day but she looked incredable and she worked it! Anyway, talk to you all later

• Members

Welcome KyE! :D

I felt like a scene was missing today. We never actually saw Tracy pressure Scott to take a DNA test. It was more like...

T: Do you want me to shut up?

S: Yes...

T: Then, you're going to do something for me.

Cut.

S: I cannot believe you talked me into this.

But yes, as others have mentioned, her hair was absolutely LOVELY! Make-up too. Didn't even mind the recycled jacket. She looked incredible. SoapDish thinks so too:

Poster 1: Jane Elliot looks great today, alive and fresher in the face, etc.

Poster 2: She looks fabulous!

Poster 1 (again): I was thinking she looks like she might have lost more weight, and her face reminds me of that kind of glow, *runner's high* and all that if that makes sense.

TracyLuv, a reminder but you've seen the gist of the video. You didn't like it. ;)

The last scene with Lulu, Scotty, Tracy, Logan was never properly wrapped up. Since all of Lulu's scenes tend to continue, I'm hoping this means at least a little bit of Tracy tomorrow.

• Members

Thanks, Nex, for the clips! This week has been a whirlwind so far, so I missed it today. My grandfather is having his surgery tomorow. He has 100% blockage in his right leg, so there is no blood getting to his foot. It has been a red puffy mess for weeks. It will take some recovery, but once the surgery is over, he should finally be getting better.

Off to vote... Ms.Q, tell you brother he is very clever. :)

• Members

So...I tried writing some of the "What If?" story from a million LJ challenges ago, but I don't see myself continuing. It was "What if Tracy had married Jax?" and I just can't do it without making Tracy look either desperate or just plain sick...I mean, she blackmailed the man into marriage, as well as the "boardroom and the bedroom." It was obvious that she wanted him to be her partner in every sense. It's just all very icky and in light of the recent Jax/Irina (is that her name?) SL, I just don't want to do write this anymore. And wow...I can't believe I'm being turned off by the Trax. :o

KyE, yeah! You're back! And I agree. I loved the Tracy/Scotty scenes today. I even loved when Scotty called her "Mother Goose." :lol: JE/KS are so good together.

Speaking of KS...Where has MagicHappens been?

Colette, hope everything goes well for your grandfather. Glad to hear the surgery should take care of the problem.

nex, glad you liked the vid!

• Members

Hmmm... what about flash ahead?

Tracy and Luke have been married for 15 years, and he's really begining to loose it mentally (his normal silliness and playfulness have become super-exaggerrated, and it really grates her last nerve). But, because of her love for him, she manages to dig down and find the patience to deal with it.

[and don't tell me to do it -- it's your prompt!! ;) ]

Oh good! I was just about to turn on soapnet, and now I don't have to wade thru all the b.s. Thanks!!!!!

AND THANKS TO MS. Q FOR HELPING ME ON MY BANNER "PROJECT!"

Off to vote now....

ta ta

LB

• Members

Nex, Thanks for the edited clip!

Ms. Q, Thanks for the vid. I like the new scenes you added. I said I didn't like it? Really? If I did really say that, it may have been because it's a downer song and all. I'm not into downer music (LOL this coming from a Barry Manilow and Melissa Etheridge fan - actually I don't listen to them as much as I used to). So, not into the song, but there were some great angsty scenes in there.

Oh, and Ms. Q, I re-read the SID article again earlier and I LOVE this line by TG when the interviewer asked whether Tracy and Luke were hot for each other: (After Jane says that Tracy has always been hot for him) It's true with Luke too. Although he was always a flirt I don't think he ever imagined that this would be as good as it is. The Challenge of Tracy has always been appealing and he's always wondered what it would be like. But I decided that when they did have sex, it was spectacular for him. So now he has a whole new appreciation. It's not just the challenge -- now it's "I want more of this, I want to see where this goes."

About today's show... I thought our girl looked fabulous! Her hair looked fabulous and everything. :) I am probably the only one who likes her in her "crazy ass stunt" jacket thingy. It's better than her bulky jackets. I liked that when scotty asked her "when did you become mother goose?" That she made this face like she was trying not to reveal her fondness of Lulu. And I thought it was hilarious when Scott started talking to Alan and Tracy said, "Scott why are you takling to the bed" or something like that. It was funny though.

Colette, Glad your grandfather is going to be okay.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

To those lurking. Don't go far. Join me in the breakroom.

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

TL, I believe you said that the song didn't go well with the moments...That the clips were touching/lean on me scenes while the song was loud and kind of harsh. Those weren't your exact words, but I think that was the gist of it. In any case, thanks for the feedback! And I totally forgot about that scene with Scotty/bed. Tracy was so funny there. LOL. Gosh, I FLOVE her!

About that article...It was from July 2005. I don't think TG knew what he was talking about, 'cause no way were LuNacy sleeping together 2 months into marriage.

Lainey, I responded to your PM. I am now going to have delete my internet history to rid myself of those non-LuNacy pictures I did not want to see!!! :P

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members
:angry::angry:

After one very late night (great conversation, btw), and too early a morning (thank you, Rusty), I was perusing SOC to see what the latest gab was, and stumbled upon this. Not something I want to see before my morning coffee. I'm not sure why it is bothering me so much - it is only fictional characters - but I want to scream. Anyone with a membership there have anything to re-buff with? http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...9119&page=4

I'll take that coffee, now....