The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Actually, being a Christian myself, for almost the last ten years, I can tell you that Christianity is made fun of waaaay more than people of other faiths.

*shrug*

Or maybe I just notice it more because I am one, but I can tell you HOllywood considers Christianity as a joke, for the most part.

And on soaps? It's nonexistant or is treated disrespectfully/as a joke.

Why do I even bother watching GH? It's certainly not because I expect my faith to be represented.

It's not for the sleeping around or the other things normally associated with soaps.

It's for Jane Elliot only. I wasn't watching before she came back, and I won't be watching when she leaves.

I *heart* Tracy Quartermaine. I think she's the bestest female television character EVA !

And she is the sole reason I bother with ABC daytime, or GH, at all.

I didn't even have cable before she came back. LOL

I just *HEART* her that much ! :)

pinkpopsicle sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing, and Collette, glad to hear your grandfather is doing better.

Grandparents are precious, and I miss mine every day. :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Forgive me for not responding to each post...

OT: I was told I could go to office today and see my final exam and final grade for one class. I was lied to. :angry:

hooked, I missed you!!! :o Have a safe and fun trip!

Truke, welcome to the thread!

Was able to vote at HellaGood today, but the strategy (Lainey, you crack me up) I received in an email is confusing me. LOL.

Per breakdowns, TRACY IS ON TODAY:

I'll be home Thursday night!!!

• Members

Staci!!! How the heck are ya?! Thanks for the spoiler for today! I hope she'll be on for more than one scene. I can't wait, I am soooo excited. Yeah, ya missed hooked, I've lost my late nite chat buddy for a week, but my other late nite chat buddy will be home soon! ;) YAY! As for the strategy... It's done for the most part. Well the most important one for now anyway. Heehee.

Edit: *waves to remos*

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I have had the most ridiculously busy week! I missed yesterday's episode, and I have a lot of posts to catch up on. And I am also very upset that I missed the intense Character Game meeting. If you all have that again, let me know! I am heading over there to vote right now. I am hoping to watch live today, for the first time in like two weeks, so I'll let you all know is she is on. I will have to download yesterday's clips at some point, because I have no idea what is going on.

I hope you all have been well!

• Members

Spoilers for today!

New haircut! It is shorter, and was oomphy! JE also had some brown eyeshadow on that usually isn't there, I don't think. She looked absolutely gorgeous and younger, to me. Tracy was arguing with Scott about keeping Logan from Lulu, and Scott said that she didn't care about Lulu at all. After he left, Tracy asked Alan why he didn't say anything, and he said it was because he was "fading," which is because he is agreeing with Tracy's actions. Lulu even used Luke along with her as a reason the Q's were freaking over her being with Logan- because the two would kill them if something happened to her. aww. When she asked Alan if she had "pushed away Dillon for good" (because he hadn't contacted her at all since he left), and he wasn't there, she seemed sad that she really could be Alan for good.

• Members

I had to pick the kids up from daycamp, so I missed half of it. She does look good, doesn't she. The jacket was a fabulous colour on her - has it been worn before? She really should stick to red/pink. It works for her.

Highlight is that she's in the prevues for tomorrow as well. So, that's at least two days this week.

• Members

Tracy looked great today! I love the new haircut , although how would she be able to get a hair cut?!LOL She was really cute today and she seems sad! And LuLu is now a Q! She blackmailed Alice, so now she's offically a Q! I like how she's acknowledging that that's her family now!LOL :D

Edited by Truke

• Members

Whited out Recap below:

Lulu sneaks into the den to take food for Logan. The Q's catc her and tell her she is under house arrest.

Next scene, they show Tracyin the lala land place. She has a new haircut. It's a shorter bob almost styled like Kate's but la little different. AND it is bouncy :). She is wearing a new jacket I think, it buttons and has a tie around the waist, it's like a salmon pink, I believe. She blames herself for Lulu getting tangled up with Logan in the first place. Alan is busy most of the time touching his fingers while Tracy is freaking out about Lulu. Alan continues to feel and wiggle his fingers. She says the more she tries to keep Lulu away from Logan the more she will become attracted to him. She said Luke is going to kill her. Alan says he feels different, he doesn't feel himself. Scott pops in and Tracy tells Scott to keep his son away from her stepdaughter. She tells Scott that he probably doesn't care because if Lulu gets involved with Logan it will flush Luke out of hiding.

Lulu argues that she is 18 and can do what she wants. They tell her since her father is off somewhere and her step-mother is in the looney bin, she needs to be looked after. They tell her that she is their chance to do parenting right this time. She said she is being used as a guinea pig. She is not happy about it, but there's something that tells me that there's a part of her that likes it. They want to know what she was doing with Logan. They tell her that wherever she needs to go they will take her. Alice tells her after they leave that it's the Q way and it means they care. Lulu said that they are just paranoid that something bad will happen to her and then her dad or Tracy will go off. She blackmails Alice who is put in charge of keeping an eye on her by saying that she will tell the Q's what she does in the boathouse. Deal - Alice gives her two hours to be back.

Scott says that he doesn't think that Lulu and Logan will bring Luke back to his parental responsiblities and afterall Tracy's been in the SB and he let's her rot in there. She says that Luke knows she can take care of herself. Alan is still in the room looking at and playing with his fingers. Scott says to Tracy that's it always about her and yells in her face about her being selfish. Scott walks out Tracy tells orderly to get Lainey. Tracy tells Alan to say something. He says he thinks he knows whats wrong. He said that he thinks he's fading because of Tracy, because he agrees with what she is doing, something selfless out of concern for Lulu and not hersefl. He says he doesn't feel up to haunting her. Tracy denies that she is doing it for Lulu but only to gain points with Luke because he is off with "St. Laura" and she needs all the points she can get. Alan tells her not to kid a kidder. Alan tells her he's proud of her and Tracy responds "ewww". Alan said she never could take a compliment. He says he knows Tracy will do something he doesn't approve of and he'll be back but he is going to take a break. Tracy said she doesn't want him to take a break. He tells her not to be afraid of her own company. He mentions how Dillon has gone off to do what he wants because he is not afraid, or something like that. And that the only thing to fear is fear itself. She comments on how she hasn't heard from Dillon, she is going on and on Alan is not there anymore to respond but she doesn't realize it. She calls to Alan, he doesn't respond. She is yelling around the room for him to show himself. She says she feels rejected. She said fine because she knows the next reprehensible thing she does she will get him back. Nikolas interrupts with his entrace. She tells Nic Lulu is in trouble.

Previews - She is on tomorrow!!! - She says to Nikolas: Disaster is looming. Stop your sister.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

um.. folks... (**walks to mic, clears throats**)

WAS TODAY STUART DAMON'S LAST AIRDATE?!?!?!

IS THAT IT? IS HE GONE?!?!?!?! :o

Loved today's epi!! (And not because of the Carly/Sam slap.. which managed to be amusing AND degrading at the same time!).

*Her new haircut is GREAT!.. If anyone is wondering, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE. EXACTLY! SHE STOLE MY HAIRCUT!!! It's shorter and more "stacked," than her normal do. It's not my color, but it's my cut!

*I DO have a question: How does one get one's haircut while locked up in the nuthouse?!?!?! Do they let them out on day passes for that sort of thing? Uh.... couldn't JE have waited on the haircut? Doesn't make sense right now. oy. :rolleyes:

*I loved the JE/SD interaction. LOVED it. I hope he's not gone. I hope. I hope.

*If he's gone, Tracy might be getting out soon.

*If he's gone, I love that Tracy didn't have to admit to the forgery BEFORE he left.. that opens a world of possibilities.

*I loved the Scotty/Tracy interaction today.. and I rarely like Scotty/Tracy. I think it's because he was so obviously WACKO today, and she was like WTF?!?! (What was going on with him today?)

*I LOVE how she is concerned about Lulu (Althought I don't understand exactly where that concern comes from. Not sure what's going on there)!!

*And fianlly, I LOVE that she was in the promo. YEAH!

Edit: GASP!!!! I just noticed that this is my 300th post. Egads! :o :o :o

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Ok, it seems like its been weeks but Tracy was on!!! I loved her new hair cut and I loved the new clothes. She looked awesome and the color of the jacket looked great on her. She really needs to be wearing more tailored jackets that tie around the waist because it really is her most flattering look. Anyhoo, here are today's clips.

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G06DWY7W

Credit goes to Isabelle at S-M.net edited by me!

ps. Lainey I don't think today was Stuarts last day but I think it might be foreshadowing of his real departure. :(

hooked, have a great time in Hawaii. I am so jealous.

• Members

hi guys!

I just got back from seeing Patti LuPone in Gypsy. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. BTW, TL, I walked by Hairspray on my way to the City Center and thought of you. Now I'm ready to head to bed, but I had to swing by and say hello and see if today's episode of GH is worth watching and from TL and Colette's recaps it sounds like it definitely was. Oh man, from your descriptions,

Sniffle.

Thanks so much for posting the clips, nex!

Glad to hear about the progress in the HG game. Go Team TQ! :D

• Members

Re: Yesterday's episode. The last scene with Tracy (before Nik walked in) just broke my heart. Dayum, every time I think I'm ready to give up on this show, JE reels me back in with a performance like that.

As for the haircut--I used to have a friend, Sherry, who was a guard at a state prison in Texas (men's). Yeah, I have an eclectic circle of friends... Anyway, every time I saw her, she was sporting a new, wild hairdo. She guarded the "gay" section of the prison, and one of the occupational therapies they offered was to teach the guys to do hair. Maybe that's what happened to Tracy--maybe some of the less loopy patients are learning hairstyling as occupational therapy, and Tracy was just bored/desperate/crazy enough to let them experiment on her. Judging by the results, I have this wild image of Tracy, after she's sprung, setting up a standing appointment with Patient #B14L-7 for a trim and color.

And speaking of wacky, after weeks of personal creative/productive drought, fic-speaking, I proudly present Prompt #52: Matango: Attack of the Mushroom People. URL: http://community.livejournal.com/tq_ficathon/89896.html It's part of the Long Hot Summer Smutathon and yet ANOTHER LuNacy First Time Fics. (I swore I was going to stop writing those, didn't I?)