The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Of course no Tracy follow up scenes today..only Lulu/logan which were a bunch of nonsense! UGGHH! I am not into this once a week Tracy at all--we have been spoiled the past couple of months!! ALways hope for tomorrow huh?

Today's episode to me was a bunch of nonsensical dialogue...sonny and kate were round and round saying nothing...lulu/logan saying nothing. This new guy Cody is gross...Coop is so boring (cute but boring) and blah...even he is making Maxi boring...jason/sam blah blah blah...

Someone post a good fic for us please----TL/Lainey...how are yours coming along?

Edit--TL--found the "yad" for only $19!!! Blue enamel with flowers...seemed sort of hawaiin! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

7 MORE DAYS!!!

Colette, I'm glad your grandfather is doing better.

pink popsicle, I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.

TracyLuv, thanks for those spoilers.

hooked, thanks for the clips. I am downloading now. Hope it's gets done before I have to head to school tonight (there's some kind of event that I am required to go to...UGH). It's going really, really slow today, and I don't know why.

Oh, Baby Comment: Yes, there will be updates when I return.

Video Comment: I intend on restarting the B-tch video, although I seem to recall having difficulty with some parts.

From the magazines...

Losers: GH's Dillon. He was willing to leave Tracy in Shadybrook to escape the Quartermaine nuthouse.

From 5 Minutes With Scott Clifton...

Here is one of the questions and the response:

Digest: Well, you and your on-screen mom, Jane Elliot (Tracy), did get Digest's Performer Of The Week.

Clifton: Really? Both of us? That's so cool! I'd love to read that!

I have the same reaction as Scott. How come we didn't know that?! LOL.

Off topic, but I hate when people use (or this case consume - as in a beverage) without asking. I don't mind sharing what I've bought from the super market, but if you are going to have a party, and go through more than half of my Coke (Coca Cola, that is), please tell me. That way I don't come "home," go to get some, and find most of it gone. I might be overreacting. I don't know...But for whatever reason, it really pissed me off. I am PMSing though, going on a trip this weekend that I don't really want to, and have 2 more final exams tomorrow. It all might be playing a role.

• Members

Tracy & Scott were a breath of frsh air yesterday. I'm FF-ing through most days.

I agree, they act a little more comfortable & flirty with each other when Luke is not around. I think it's just a kind of "you can't b.s. me, I've been there with you" attitude that ex-lovers can have with each other.

• Members

Totally agree with you MagicHappens! Especially since I have been watching old episodes with Scotty/Tracy when they were involved in their little joint schemes/affair together. I like them together (not romantically) but as "been there, done that" partners in crime sort of way!

• Members

Well, I suppose it's the little things that count, right? Like the fact that I got my screen caps from A Lesson Before Dying done this morning. And the fact that I started a new LuNacy fic. Okay, I didn't get the caps converted or uploaded or posted to the Dana Ivey site, but I got them on the computer. And I didn't get more than 188 words written on the LuNacy story, but I started, which is better than I was doing before.

I'm going to the Harry Potter launch party tonight and will probably be reading all weekend. But I will do my best to scratch out some writing time and work on that LuNacy story. I'm slowly clawing my way out of this pit of blah...we will have fanfic, soon, I hope....

• Members

BSG, Remos...you guys around this morning? I have people working in my house all morning so I am around....breakroom for a few?

Deb--can't wait to read your fic

Lainey--SO glad you got to hold the sky mile tickets! That takes a huge chunk out of the price of the trip!

• Members

Hi guys!

Happy Harry Potter Eve to all that are going to get the book at midnight.

Thanks again for the clips, nex! I finally had a chance to watch them. JE looked amazing. I'm telling you, I think Shadybrook is good for her complexion. :)

I loved Tracy's mothering of Lulu. Aww. And most of all I love the writers acknowledging the family dynamic there. Lulu is referring to Tracy as her stepmom and saying that they are "sort of family." Edward and Monica are concerned about Lulu and Edward referred to Tracy as Lulu's stepmother (has he ever done that before?). I also loved how Edward and Monica knew that if they let Tracy out of the bin she'd find Lulu and she did.

I agree as well, MH! I liked how they could sort of put aside their differences (sort of) and be on the same side when it comes to keeping Lulu and Logan apart and there was a nice quality to their interactions in this episode.

Thanks for all of the spoilers, TL. I want Luke back. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke! Come home to Tracy! I did feel sorry for her when Edward said he was sending her back to SB and it was like she couldn't really even fight him on it. It was sad to see her without that fight in her. She wasn't totally resigned, but still. No lamb chops and lemon soufflé.

hooked: those clips were awesome. Aww, I love Tracy and Larry. Instant coffee??!

Lady A: I think I'm boarding the TrAsh bus (errr, limo). Got an extra seat?

• Members

Just wanted to share this cool photo of my son who is going to be 13--my friend who is a photographer caught him in the air, strumming his guitar (jumping). He is the one who is getting Bar Mitzvahed next weekend! He looks like a rocker huh?

Mabye he will support me in my old age! http://www.sendspace.com/file/8gwm9w

Keeping my fingers crossed for TQ today...gotta be some follow up...

I had a yucky thought...maybe the reason Skye was at the Qs the other day (cause she was really there for no apparent reason) was because Edward is going to ask her to move back in to watch out for Lulu while Tracy is still at Shadybrook...there were the spoilers she was going to be moving back in...maybe this is how? Ewwww....we don't want Skye back in that house and nobody should be looking out for lulu but her step mama! Hope I am wrong on that one!!!

• Members

Robin Christopher is on record as saying that Skye and Luke could get back together in the future--something to the effect of "he's the only one who really gets her" or whatever.

Uh, nope. No way, nuh-uh, nein, neVUH.

No offense to the Skye fans here, but if Skuke is reunited over LuNacy, I'm done with this show.

• Members

Qucik spoilers from WUBS site...then I gotta scoot out of here...

My comment: By who? Edward, Scotty? I wish it was Luke, but that is too far off!

Oh and RC...in your dreams baby--Luke is SO over you! I would rather have him back with the catatonic vegetable than Skye! Tracy would kill him or "twist it off" before she let that happen!!! :)

• Members

Sorry I missed you in the breakroom, Hooked, I was busy getting my ticket. Vacation without the screamers, na na na na na, umph! (Visualize happy dance of joy.)

I can't see them getting RC and TG back together. That ship sailed. TPTB have seen how TG and JE sparkle - something they've both wanted for decades. There is way too much to be mined with Luke/Tracy. Skye is so pale in comparison.

My instinct about Skye is that she'll be the next one Allan haunts. Did you catch the day of Dillon's farewell - Tracy told Allan to haunt Skye, and he looked like he considered that a good idea. Ghost Allan said he couldn't haunt Monica because her conscious was clear, but Skye's is anything but. She does come forward, so the spoilers say, with evidence to help clear Jason. Perhaps that's what Allan will haunt out of her. And Skye appeared to openly want to commune with Ghost Allan.

Did I also read that Ted King is back in negotiations?

• Members

Ugh...I hope that they don't try to do another Skye/LuNacy triangle. At this point in Tracy and Luke's relationship it makes NO SENSE to introduce Skye back into the mix. As Luke has said to Tracy, she's the only one that gets him. Luke: For the first time in my life there is woman in it who pushes me to the edge of my experience--who challenges me. I am your husband. You are my wife and it will remain that way until you decide otherwise. Take that RC! Plus Tony Geary himself said that he was uncomfortable with being paired with all these younger women. So find yourself another leading man, Skye!

Back to reading Harry Potter6

• Members

CLIPS

September 30 to October 1, 1996: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Credit pxlbarrel.

Tracy's dramatic entrance to the Q's and the aftermath...

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sDyvLgKPKw

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6eHsyO6s68...ed&search=¨

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZBr508h7FU...ted&search=

June 29, 1988: DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Credit SimplyLumi.

Anjelica confronts Harper about his lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEhM9MW58ZM...ted&search=